Survivor Named Wizards Part Deux: GIVE BIGBY A HAND!

Harzel

Adventurer
Otto? So, how'd you come up with that name?

Dunno. My mom thought of it when she was driving her car.

I had a friend who insisted that all cars should have personal names. So I decided that my car's name was "Otto", but it was several weeks before I realized what I had done. Really.

Also, the car was a Toyota, so it's weird that it was Japanese instead of German.

Also, the car was a 1991 Camry and I am still driving it. So I guess the weirdness of me and this car extends beyond the name.

Last edited:

Tasha is just a diminutive of Natasha. Rather common name. Leomund is a good name, but sounds more like a typical mediaeval nobleman's name (like Sigismund, Leofric, Leopold) than an exotic sorcerer.
I specified i was talking about tasha's OTHER name. Iggwilv.

Also, there are many aspects to what can make somethung sound magical.

Last edited:

Aganazzar 9
Bigby 20
Leomund 14
Mordenkainen 23 + 1 = 24
Otiluke 21
Otto 17
Rary 16
Tasha 17 - 2 = 15
Tenser 20

I did this vote following on from Harzel's it then appeared after votes by Ed_Laprade and Son of Serpent which I am not sure where those follow from.
Harzel's post seems to be much further back. You should probably void this one and just make a vote based on the values in my previous post (the one previous to yours). It looks like our votes just werent showing up on your screen but the time stamps make clear that they were on the thread and just not showing up on your screen somehow. No worries. Nothing a simple edit cant fix. :)

Probably your screen just didnt have the most up to date version of the thread somehow when you were constructing your post. Ive seen it happen to me before on other threads.

Harzel's post seems to be much further back. You should probably void this one and just make a vote based on the values in my previous post (the one previous to yours). It looks like our votes just werent showing up on your screen but the time stamps make clear that they were on the thread and just not showing up on your screen somehow. No worries. Nothing a simple edit cant fix. :)

Probably your screen just didnt have the most up to date version of the thread somehow when you were constructing your post. Ive seen it happen to me before on other threads.

Will do

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases