Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Adrian looks around and looks disappointed. "If that was the leader of the cult here, demons are weaker than I thought. We can call up our paladins and cleanse the chapel properly. In the meantime we can look around for more undead or destroy unclean items of the demon. We could...hrrrm..." he pushes the outside door open
"...look into the yard now without feat of being attacked from behind."

Scotley

Hero
Moving outside, Stunted trees and tangled grass choke this open - air courtyard. A half-broken statue looks to the sky with what once would have been outstretched arms. A gargoyle perched on the head of the statue lets forth a shrieking cry as you step into the light.

OOC: Initiative and a DC21 Will save all.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: If you make the save and beat an 18 on initiative you may act.

OOC: if you made the save you may also roll perception. [sblock=DC28+ perception]A man sized winged demon with a toothy maw lurks on the roof above and behind you in the shadows along with another pair of gargoyles. [/sblock]

Adrian looks around and his eyes widen at the sight of the gargoyles. He turns to shout the warning...and the flicker of power turns his attention upwards and his eyes go wider still.
"Demons!"

Initiative: 1D20+3 = [7]+3 = 10
Will save: 1D20+6 = [14]+6 = 20
Perception: 1D20+11 = [14]+11 = 25

Perception surge: 1D6 = [4] = 4 for total of 29

OOC: if needed, spending surge to pass the will roll (no roll, failed by 1) else spend surge on perception - note that as an outsider he is immune to some main effects and
Aasimars have acid resistance 5, cold resistance 5, and electricity resistance 5.
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] et al, if this is fear or charm effect, everyone gets +1 due flagbearer feat (in which case I passed exactly)

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
+1 vs fear +2 vs spell +4 vs paralysis/stun/sleep

Not being an expert on creatures not of draconic origin, Viridian sees leering faces, bat like wings and horns and calls back "Demons!"

He knows not if cold iron will work and the bow is not really his weapon. He spreads his arms and wings and roars a challenge. Quickly recovering a phial from his belt, he vigorously rubs his hands and fangs with the content.

Ooc: Stay in doorway to protect others, use oil of blessed fist

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Will save (+2 vs Charm/Compulsion): [roll0]
Initiative: [roll1]
Perception (if needed): [roll2]

Thorn is caught unaware by the hostile magic, or whatever is happening, and can't fight it off!

Scotley

Hero
OOC: if needed, spending surge to pass the will roll (no roll, failed by 1) else spend surge on perception - note that as an outsider he is immune to some main effects and
Aasimars have acid resistance 5, cold resistance 5, and electricity resistance 5.
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] et al, if this is fear or charm effect, everyone gets +1 due flagbearer feat (in which case I passed exactly)

OOC: This is an enchantment, a mind-affecting compulsion to be specific.

Scotley

Hero
Ooc: can I ready the action now? We're in initiative... Waiting until something comes in range and then do stunning bite :)
If gargoyles come all together spray them with breath attack
Stay in doorway to protect others

OOC: You may ready and action to engage in melee when a foe arrived. I expect that will happen shortly.

Remove ads