log in or register to remove this ad

 

PF1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock


log in or register to remove this ad

Fenris

First Post
"As soon as they open the door, It might be good to sidestep and let us meat shields advance. What say you, Lia?"
"Hey Shel" says Denir, giving the paladin a friendly elbow that still managed to make Sheldon take a step. "I don't got a shield, so how about meat cleavers?" says Denir with a broad grin, obviously pleased he had a made what he thought was a funny.
 

Scotley

Adventurer
The doors are stoutly made and do not seem too have suffered from the destruction of the upper floors. They are double wide and appear to open outward. A tiny window opens in the door to your left at about head height. Magical light spills out through the small opening destroying your night vision and limiting what you can see. A woman in a helm looks out at you, "the library is closed for repairs," she announces gruffly.
 

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Meliara takes a couple of steps back so the helmed woman can see her and she replies confidently, "I've new materials for the archives!"
 
Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Hey Shel" says Denir, giving the paladin a friendly elbow that still managed to make Sheldon take a step. "I don't got a shield, so how about meat cleavers?" says Denir with a broad grin, obviously pleased he had a made what he thought was a funny.
Sheldon gives him a blank stare, then an eye roll.

ooc: :D
 

Leif

Adventurer
Banaq - Elf Sorcerer L6 - Archmage T1

Banaq readies his wand of color spray and awaits a suitably hostile foe or, preferably, foes.
 
Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
The helmed woman looks the group up and down and finally replies, "Hang on." She closes the peep hatch and you clearly hear several locks un-fastening. She opens the opposite door (the one on the right and backs up and to the side extending her right arm in a welcoming gesture allowing the party entrance.

As you enter you notice this ground floor of the tower is now open to the air - a tangle of wooden supports above being all that remains of the building's upper stories. Two rubble-filled pools flank a central walkway that crosses to an open area with a few shelves, a desk and chair, and a flight of stairs leading down.

Once all of the party is in the decrepit building, another of the 3 (two men and a woman) in the room give each of you bedrolls and a bowl of food (which smells downright inedible). The male issuing you the bedrolls says, "You can bunk out anywhere there's room after reporting in to Faxon - he's downstairs."

All 3 of the humanoids in the room appear to be human and are helmed with a horned helmet. They appear to be somewhat combat types as they have are wearing chain shirts and have glaives and daggers at the ready.

All please roll perception.
 

Attachments

Last edited:










mleibrock

First Post
[sblock=Thorn] Sorry, Thorn only picks up on the fact that at least one of them has a holy symbol [/sblock]

[sblock=Meliara]You also notice that one has a holy symbol and when you look at the others as you walk past, pick up your bed roll and porridge, they all have the same holy symbol somewhere on their body or "stuff" You should also roll knowledge-religion [/sblock]
 

mleibrock

First Post
Banaq, Isolde, and Jack all notice there is a guy handing out bedrolls and a bowl of something they certainly do NOT intend to eat. :lol:
 

Queenie

Queen of Everything
[sblock=Meliara]You also notice that one has a holy symbol and when you look at the others as you walk past, pick up your bed roll and porridge, they all have the same holy symbol somewhere on their body or "stuff" You should also roll knowledge-religion [/sblock]
[sblock]. Again apologies for not having this linked to my IC... My computer keeps crashing and doing this stuff on the iPad is much more difficult. I guess I'm just not an Apple fangurl lol.
1d20+1=17
[\sblock]
 


Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top