• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

T1: A Visit to Spelding Square [Completed]

Trouvere

Explorer
[sblock=Scott]OOG: Pendrake pole-dancing is a disturbing cool enough image to allow it.

Since part of the post is in his square, I figure he can try to grip it with his legs as a free action as part of his full-round Str check to burst the net (now only DC 10, since the net is badly damaged). If he bursts the net, he'll need to succeed on a Climb check to maintain hold on the post (DC 18, that's base 15 for the post +5 penalty for trying to use just legs -2 circumstance bonus for net remnants).
If that Climb check fails, he falls immediately, and - since he's sort of doing all this on purpose - a DC 15 Jump check will convert 1d6 lethal to 1d6 nonlethal damage.
If he succeeds on the Climb check, then he swings gently upside down against the post as a free action, thereby moving himself one square lower, and can drop to the ground safely, ending prone in the same square as Quozen.

So... Str check, Climb check and possible Jump check, please.
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=Scott]OOG: Pendrake pole-dancing is a disturbing cool enough image to allow it.

Since part of the post is in his square, I figure he can try to grip it with his legs as a free action as part of his full-round Str check to burst the net (now only DC 10, since the net is badly damaged). If he bursts the net, he'll need to succeed on a Climb check to maintain hold on the post (DC 18, that's base 15 for the post +5 penalty for trying to use just legs -2 circumstance bonus for net remnants).
If that Climb check fails, he falls immediately, and - since he's sort of doing all this on purpose - a DC 15 Jump check will convert 1d6 lethal to 1d6 nonlethal damage.
If he succeeds on the Climb check, then he swings gently upside down against the post as a free action, thereby moving himself one square lower, and can drop to the ground safely, ending prone in the same square as Quozen.

So... Str check, Climb check and possible Jump check, please.[/SIZE][/sblock]
I never suggested a pole-, ah never mind. str chk good. now climb check.

Last edited:

Trouvere

Explorer
[sblock=Midias, Peladus]
The young mage chuckles and rolls his eyes.

"OK. Third time lucky. And if not, perhaps Myrtle could oblige?"

Once again the lock defeats him. Frustrated now by the waste of time as his companions face the beast inside, Peladus growls.

He turns to Gillin and asks the loan of Myrtle so that he can bash in the lock.
Gillin sighs at the lockpicking skills on display.

"Mildred, lad! She's Mildred!"

There comes a heavy thud from inside the shed.

"Mind your fingers, now!" With added urgency, the old man swings the morning star at the lock. Wood splinters, though the lock holds.

"That's my girl, though my arms aren't what they were. Here, lad, you try."

He passes off the morning star to Peladus. "I want her back, though!"

OOG: Gillin hits for 1d8=8, -5 hardness = 3 damage[/sblock][sblock=Ngikhnit, Pendrake, Quozen]Pendrake makes a further effort to snap the net by bracing with his legs on the post. The last strands come apart, but his precarious leghold fails and he plummets face first into the ground with a sickening thud.

The shed's doors shudder but hold as someone outside tries to bash them in.

OOG: 1d6=5 damage to Pendrake, leaving 6 HP; now prone in a square with Quozen.[/sblock]OOG: Ngikhnit...

Trouvere

Explorer
[sblock=Ngikhnit, Pendrake, Quozen]Ngikhnit holds still and concentrates, but the creature does not reveal itself.

OOG: it is rolling irritatingly well, sorry. Next round...[/sblock]OOG: Midias, then Quozen...

Walking Dad

First Post
Midias

Midias waits patiently for a chance to use his crossbow.

[sblock=OOC]

Prepared action: Shoot enemy he sees.

---

Midias Sunchosen
AC 17 (T11, FF16), HP 17/18, F +5,R+1,W+5
0 Level: Detect Magic, 2x Light
1 Level: Cure Light Wounds (d) - Bless, Shield of Faith, Command

Effects: -

XP:2.550
Gold: 363.5
Items got since last character update:

[/sblock]