D&D 5E Take An Expedition to the Mysterious Peaks!

Mashing sci-fi with fantasy, this 5th edition adventure is inspired by Gary Gygax's 1980 classic, and is coming from the creator of 5E-powered sci-fi game Esper Genesis. It includes a full playable campaign, an array of character options, and a campaign setting called the Veiled Realms of Thalis.

Book-Release-Sample.png

The character options include species and classes, along with sci-fi elements like cybernetics and starships.

The adventure itself is split into two simultaneous stories which can intertwine. One is a fantasy adventuring party, the other is a visiting team of space travelers.

You can pick up the digital version for $25, or the hardcover for $50.

The Veiled Realms of Thalis are the remnants of a once-grand empire devastated by war and dark magic. Each realm is overseen by a ruling faction, each harboring their own precepts and ambitions within the fragile alliance. As these factions sow intrigue and vie for power, they remain unaware of the magitech scourge that would destroy all within the realms and the lands beyond.

The setting lore and the adventure series serve as spiritual successors to a classic fantasy adventure.

darjr

I crit!
I'm so very excited for this.

I like how compatible it is to 5e. For instance I ran a Temple of the Frog game after the events of the original adventure. The players were frogs from Wily Abeel's book "The Dab a Froggy 5e race" and had to deal with the orbital station going back on line and returning in force to collect! The EG Threats Database I used for invading enimies and defenses and Kaiju seige engines assaulting the Temple. All of it 5e. I'd like to continue that campaign with the characters making their way up to the orbital station and using this product for it's internals.

Note I also plan to use things from the 5e Arcana of the Ancients from Monte Cook and allow players to use other 5e sci fi things if they want to.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases