Tales of Enchantment (Spoilers)

Crothian

First Post
A couple of months ago I was in a used book store and found this module for three dollars. I'd never seen it before and I picked it up and am very pleased with it. It is a fey invested woods mystery. It is presented as a sand box and has many encounters that have nothing to do with the plot and it is easy for a group of characters to get in over their head. The module doesn't assume PC victory and has advice on how to end it depending on what the PCs do.

That's not to say the module is all great. There are numbering problems on the map and the map is too small making some of the numbers very tough to read. There are many uninspired encounters as the writer filled the module with animal and plant encounters trying to really have few monsters that are not fey like. The biggest issue is the lack of a wondering monster table which I think this kind of adventure could really use.

I'm going to start running it this week. Anyone else run it read? I'm curious on what worked and what didn't. I imagine since it is almost 20 years old many people have had a good chance to read or play it.

Remove ads