Tall's Portal Under the Starts [DCC] - OOC- Closed

TallIan

Explorer
Something I should have mentioned earlier. Your order of march is important at 0 level.

Each player needs to show which of their characters is in front. Who gets to be the ablative armour?

I think the easiest way is to place the RG character sheets in the order, so the top PC will be the front. What you do as the player and the character's luck play a role in who gets hit by what (good or bad - but mostly bad).

IC is up

TallIan

Explorer
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] I've noticed jmuchielo and fireinthedust both have 5 characters. I think I caused the confusion where one of my posts says 5 characters and another says four. since 12 characters is a bit on the low side go ahead and make one more so that everyone has five.

fireinthedust

Explorer
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] I've noticed jmuchielo and fireinthedust both have 5 characters. I think I caused the confusion where one of my posts says 5 characters and another says four. since 12 characters is a bit on the low side go ahead and make one more so that everyone has five.

To be fair, I am also being lazy because I used the character generator and it gave me five. I only posted four of them, the ones I could remember, in case I was only supposed to do four. I’m not convinced I can get through with only four, given my luck with the game... so I’m glad you are making it five!

TallIan

Explorer
I appreciate that all the PbP games (at least the ones I play in or follow) seem really slow at the moment but no one has posted here in nearly three weeks.

Do you still want to play this through or should we shut it down?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases