D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

TallIan

Explorer
GM: I normally treat dragging an unconscious character as a grapple. It skews things slightly in favour of multi attack characters, but I've never found that to be unbalancing - if anything it fits a good narratives.

Don't Forget about Thateous, he unconscious as well.

As this is likely to become a slog if run turn by turn (especially in PbP) I'm happy to narrate the action. So you'll have to think of a creative way to get both characters out without being hacked apart by the remaining orks or I'll move the story on.

Not the way I was expecting it to go though tbh.

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC:
Ok, I'm happy for you to narrate the action .

We may have to leave them, I can't carry both Thateous and Duran. However, assuming they get placed in with the prisoners, a Druid should have no trouble escaping..? Fingers crossed?

TallIan

Explorer
GM: So for a quick narrated withdraw from the fight I'll need;
appropriate death saves from Duran and Thateous
jump the fence roll from Nariah
jump the fence roll from Illvilious (more for the person he's holding - I'm assuing it'll be Thateous)

This fight went a lot farther south than I hoped it would for a fight that was supposed to be a quick resolution to a side quest to get you guys back on track.

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC:
I'M here sorry had a very almost fatal case of the flu but I'm here! Let's see how the old man's constitution bears up.
[roll0]
[roll1]
Looks like Duran got a fatal case of the dead.

TallIan

Explorer
OOC:
I'M here sorry had a very almost fatal case of the flu but I'm here! Let's see how the old man's constitution bears up.
[roll0]
[roll1]
Looks like Duran got a fatal case of the dead.
Sorry to hear about the flu - always crap.

Don't you have one more fail before death is permanent? I count

post 1647 Duran takes the hit that knocks him down to 0HP
post 1650 failed one
post 1669 failed one passed one
or am I missing a save

Remove ads