D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

Azurewraith

Explorer
Gormok shrugged swatted at the globe a few more times before grabbing it with a sheepish grin "I was just wondering what made it float" Gormok was happy to follow the group he wasn't much of a leader.

Yavathol

Explorer
Ilvellios took the lead, "Let's go up to the bed chamber, rather than the main hall, shall we? Quiet as we ascend please, I'll try and hear if it is occupied!"

OOC:
Can I make a listen check just before we come out onto the map?
[roll0]

TallIan

Explorer
The bedchamber is empty. Who ever has taken over from Grimjaw clearly values luxury far more than the predecessor, as the room is far more luxurious. The southern room you can hear some talking and laughing. The library is empty.

You can see down into the great hall and there are four men lazing around while two women prepare for a meal.

GM: The interior walls on the map are really faint. I struggle to see then and I know where they are. Let me know if you can't make out the rooms.

Yavathol

Explorer
"We killed the previous leader of this evil cult, but think there is a deeper cult.. We need to find out the entrance to that part, and maybe kill the replacement leader.."

Remove ads