log in or register to remove this ad

 

5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC


log in or register to remove this ad

TallIan

Explorer
Both orders are in the Sumber Hills, but you don't know more specifically.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
 

Yavathol

Explorer

"I'm not seeing anything here that looks like it came from Mirabar, and thats to the north, isn't it? How did these folks all come to be on the trail East of Red Larch without the villagers seeing them?"

Ilvellios scratches his head, shrugs and starts to re-cover the cairns. "If we keep following this trail we'll come to Bargewright Inn, I believe. Maybe we should ask some questions there?"



[sblock]Ilvellios hp 21/21
Str +0(+2 Saves), Dex +3(+5 Saves), Con +1, Int +0, Wis +2, Cha -1
Acrobatics +5, Survival +5, Stealth +5, Insight +5, Perception +5
AC 16
Inspiration no
Ki: 3/3
HD: 3/3
Quarterstaff +5, 1d8+3
Unarmed/Radiant Bolt +5, 1d4+3

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...otA-Campiagn&p=6897912&viewfull=1#post6897912
[/sblock]
 

TallIan

Explorer
GM: JV and Sniklefrtiz can still make a history roll to glean some info from the bodies, or at least I'm missing the rolls.


Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
 


TallIan

Explorer
GM: I know you use tapatalk Trogdor so might have missed this in the earlier post as tapatalk doesn't deal well with some of the coding.

[SBLOCK=History Check 10+] For those who roll a 10 or more on a knowledge history check the woman's surcoat is the uniform of the Mirabar army.[/SBLOCK]


Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
 

Trogdor1992

First Post
Miraber, eh? Kind of odd to see around here, and this symbol seems to be the same as that of the Order of the Sacred Stone Snikkelfritz thinks to himself. He then snaps back into reality and looks around for a moment, then says "Look here, Ilvellios, this woman bears the uniform of Mirabar's army", while pointing at the woman's outfit. He then clears his throat and says "So, seems maybe we should seek answers in Mirabar? Or perhaps we should further investigate the sinkhole? The Inn might be a good place to investigate as well, being so close to the site of battle the people there very well may know something."

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer

Road to Womford
Morning

A symbol from the sinkhole back in town. A Mirabaran uniform. What was the connection?

“The people at the tower may have seen something, as well.” Errol indicated the tower in the distance. “We might want to bring the bodies with us. I am sure the Mirabarans back in Red Larch, at least, would like to know their fate and take possession of it.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Errol’s Mini Stats]
Errol Dax
AC: 15
HP: 28/28 +5 thp
Superiority Dice: 4/4 @ d8 (Commander’s Strike, Rally, Trip)
Arrows: 40/40
[/sblock]

 

Yavathol

Explorer

"I don't mind checking out the tower. It's several days, I believe, to Bargewright Inn, and I don't want to be carrying bodies all that way. We could certainly bring the one in Mirabaran uniform back to Red Larch and see if anyone knew her, or could suggest why no-one saw them go through Red Larch. At the same time we could ask to interview the elders and see if any of them will talk about these sigils?"


[sblock]Ilvellios hp 21/21 thp: 5/5
Str +0(+2 Saves), Dex +3(+5 Saves), Con +1, Int +0, Wis +2, Cha -1
Acrobatics +5, Survival +5, Stealth +5, Insight +5, Perception +5
AC 16
Inspiration no
Ki: 3/3
HD: 3/3
Quarterstaff +5, 1d8+3
Unarmed/Radiant Bolt +5, 1d4+3
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...otA-Campiagn&p=6897912&viewfull=1#post6897912
[/sblock]
 

Thateous

Explorer
"I could check the library for any clues as well." J.V. quips enthusiastically. Having gone a full week without prying into a new book was giving him an itch in the back of his mind that needs to be scratched.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
 

TallIan

Explorer
GM: Sniklefitz would know aobout the delegation from Mirabar. Mirabar is about 300miles north, so would require sure considerable planning to get to.

JV Red Larch doesn't offer much in the way of a Library, but there was an "odds and ends" shop that had a considerable collection of books.

Finally, the bodies are largely safe where they arefor now, a few extra stones to keep scavengers away will do the trick. Moving them without wagons would prove difficult and somewhat grim.


Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer

Road to Womford
Morning


Errol looked over the bodies again. “Well, we can’t really take them with us,” he said. “We’d need carts to do that. Let’s rebury them, make sure they’re marked and protected, and we’ll have the butcher send out a cart to collect them,” he told the others. “In the meantime, we can head on elsewhere and see what we can find. So do we want to hit the inn or the tower? Mirabar is much too far, and they have representatives in Red Larch we could speak to, anyway, if we wanted to head back.”


Errol started to recover the bodies and pile on stones to keep the scavengers out.


[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Conditions:
[/sblock]


[sblock=Errol’s Mini Stats]
Errol Dax
AC: 15
HP: 28/28 +5 thp
Superiority Dice: 4/4 @ d8 (Commander’s Strike, Rally, Trip)
Arrows: 40/40
[/sblock]

 

Yavathol

Explorer

"Well, we're a lot closer to Red Larch than to Bargewright Inn. My preference would be to head back, arrange for a cart to come out here, and inform the Mirabarans what we have found. Then we can question them more closely about how many people were in the delegation, and we can also ask amongst the locals if they've ever seen other people in these weird armors!"

[sblock]Ilvellios hp 21/21 thp: 5/5
Str +0(+2 Saves), Dex +3(+5 Saves), Con +1, Int +0, Wis +2, Cha -1
Acrobatics +5, Survival +5, Stealth +5, Insight +5, Perception +5
AC 16
Inspiration no
Ki: 3/3
HD: 3/3
Quarterstaff +5, 1d8+3
Unarmed/Radiant Bolt +5, 1d4+3
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...otA-Campiagn&p=6897912&viewfull=1#post6897912
[/sblock]
 



Thateous

Explorer
J.V. nods at Ilvellios' proposal in agreement. "We can gather whatever information about the scene here and meet back up after."

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer

Road to Womford
Morning


“Back to Red Larch, then,” Errol said, but looked out to the tower in the distance. He finished placing the last of the stones and picked up his pack and bow once more.


[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Conditions:
[/sblock]


[sblock=Errol’s Mini Stats]
Errol Dax
AC: 15
HP: 28/28 +5 thp
Superiority Dice: 4/4 @ d8 (Commander’s Strike, Rally, Trip)
Arrows: 40/40
[/sblock]

 

TallIan

Explorer
The party returns to Red Larch, on the way you glimpse large flying creatures coming in and out of sight, but always staying right at the very edge of your, and possibly their, vision.

By the time you return to Red Larch the evening is setting in. The townsfolk seem less agitated but it is still clear that the town is facing problems.

GM: So if I have this correct when you return to Red Larch:

[-]Yavathol wants to question the elders on the symbols on the armour and in the chamber (A persuasion or intimidation check please)[/-]

JV wants to research at the bookshop (an investigation roll please)

Ilvelious wants to ask the locals about the strange armour (I think and CHA based investigation roll would be best) AND wants to question the elders on the symbols on the armour and in the chamber (A persuasion or intimidation check please)


And you want to speak to the Mirabar Envoy about the delegation.
 
Last edited:

Yavathol

Explorer

OOC:
Ilvelious Charisma is not very good, so if someone else wants to do more of the talking then he will just accompany and assist!

Also, did Harbuk give us any cash up front for this work?


"Well, I bet people didn't expect to see us back so soon!" Ilvelious remarked to Errol, "If Harbuk has already given us some money, maybe we could use some of it when asking the locals about strangers in unusual armor, might loosen their tongues?"

He looked about the town, seeming as fresh as a daisy in spite of the many miles they had just walked. Realising that some of the locals might be prejudiced against wood elves, he pulled his hood up to cover his ears.

"This seems a pretty law abiding town, but maybe we shouldn't wander around asking intrusive questions on our own! Errol, shall we stick together for the time being?"


[sblock]Ilvellios hp 21/21 thp: 5/5
Str +0(+2 Saves), Dex +3(+5 Saves), Con +1, Int +0, Wis +2, Cha -1
Acrobatics +5, Survival +5, Stealth +5, Insight +5, Perception +5
AC 16
Inspiration no
Ki: 3/3
HD: 3/3
Quarterstaff +5, 1d8+3
Unarmed/Radiant Bolt +5, 1d4+3
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...otA-Campiagn&p=6897912&viewfull=1#post6897912
[/sblock]
 

TallIan

Explorer
The job was to check out the graves. Since you've done that Harbuk will pay you the 20GP he offered.

There is also the possibility of reward from Mirabar. Harbuk did point out that many of the members of the delegation were nobles or high level guild members.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
 

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top