D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

TallIan

Explorer
Riverguard Keep,
Day 6, Morning - Pre dawn

With Nariah's magical influence dominating his mind Jolliver stops trying to gore Erol. He changes again, this time into a mix of boar and human. With a glazed look in his eyes and a wooden tone he says, "Whaddya want?"

GM: I stop combat time for now, as no one is attacking anyone, but if it reverts back to combat for any reason, I'll use the same initiative order.

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: There wasn't a specific reason we where here was there? As Duran would want to ask about the missing villagers but I don't want to waste time if I'm having a brain fart.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ed598l.jpg

Dessarin/Riverguard Keep
Day 5/Evening
Round 0

OOC: I’m clearly missing the Mr. Grey thing… Is that a Fifty Shades reference?

“Well, bugger that,” Errol grumbled as Jollivar shapeshifts into a boar! He whipped up his crossbow, but Nariah grabbed his mind, and he shifted into some weird hybrid form.

“Keep your distance,” Errol warned the others. “Lycanthrope…”

Errol cleared his throat before speaking. “Several villagers and some trade representatives from Mirabar were recently waylaid and captured. We found evidence of the attack near Mirabar, and the knights at Feathergale said the pirates working out of Riverguard Keep might know something about it. So start talking.”

OOC: Actually, we were directed to the Stone Monastery (or whatever it was called). For some reason we decided to stop here because it was on the way LOL So other than we know these are cultists and will have to be dealt with eventually, yeah, not sure we have too much reason.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Errol’s Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 1
AC: 16
HP: 31/36 HD: 3/4d10
Superiority Dice: (4/4/R @ d8 DC 14) (Commander’s Strike, Rally, Trip)
Arrows: 35
Bolts: 23
Action Surge (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R 1d10+4)
Inspiring Leader (1/R 6)*
[/sblock]

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC:
Having learnt from the priestess that there is a connection between all the groups, let's try and learn who Jolly reports to and where his superior is based.

I'm also curious about the presumed fire cultists, since we haven't learnt anything about where they may be located...

TallIan

Explorer
Riverguard Keep,
Day 6, Early morning - pre dawn

Jolliver answers your questions in the wooden monotone of someone not fully in control of himself. "Our friends at the Sacred Stone Monastery ambushed some dignitaries from Mirabar. Shoalar took them across the river for a fee. I heard that the Feathergale Knights then attacked the Sacred stone monks and took some of the prisoners."

"Who do you report to?" asked Illvilious. "I answer to Gar, 'e spends most o' is time in the temple, vying for dom'nance over the other Prophets; Aerisi, Marlos an' Vanifer."

When asked about the fire cult Jolliver replies, "There is an ol' tower deep in da Sumber Hills, Nor'wes o' here called Scarlet Moon Hall. Mos' locals know about it but not where it is. I hear dey're avin' some kind o' gathering o' druids or summing."

Duran would have heard rumours of a circle of druids called the Circle of the Scarlet Moon setting in the region, but hasn't met any yet. He would not have heard anything other the name.

Yavathol

Explorer
"Interesting, interesting.." Ilvellios mused,

"So how do we get to the temple from here, what are you trying to achieve with your acts of piracy, and what would be the best way to convince Gar that we have your trust and are loyal to the Water cult, were we to meet him?"

Remove ads