D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC: ok, in that case Ilvellios can step into the doorway, or maybe the door can be held closed, while you all go forward. I'm not clear on the initiative order, but if he goes before the enemy, that's what he'll do..

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Dessarin Valley
Afternoon
Round 0

OOC: I added an updated link here below and in the RG thread. He also gives 7 thp now, so everyone should have +7. Errol should have 44+7 HP.

“Anyone have silence?” Errol suggested as he started launching arrows into the surprised cultists in the room.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:2 Attacks on Reaver 3
Longbow: 1d20+9 21
Damage: 1d8+4 5
Longbow: 1d20+9 11
Damage: 1d8+4 8
Bonus Action:
Action Surge: 2 Attacks on Reaver 3; the last hit will include Trip, DC 15 Str save
Longbow: 1d20+9 24
Damage: 1d8+4 9
Longbow: 1d20+9 16
Damage: 1d8+4 6
Trip damage: Trip: 1d8 7
Reaction:
Free Object Interaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Errol’s Mini Stats]
Errol Character Sheet
Inspiration: Y
AC: 16
HP: 44+7 thp/44 HD: 5/5d10
Superiority Dice: (4/4/R @ d8 DC 14) (Commander’s Strike, Rally, Trip)
Arrows: 50
Arrows used: 4
Bolts: 2
Bolts Used: 0
Action Surge (1/R)*
Second Wind (1/R 1d10+5)
Inspiring Leader (1/R +7)*
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot: Claim and put on your sheet before next level up or it goes on Errol’s]
Helm of Heroism (Armour (Helm), Rare (Requires Attunement) Great spirals on the sides of this helm and the pointed nose makes it resemble a ram. Great tales of those that have worn this helm are told the length and breadth of the land, of their courage and selfless deeds that led to great victories. Once per day the wearer can cast the spell Heroism as a first level spell. This spell has a range of self and does not use your concentration. You can choose to use your INT, WIS or CHA as your casting attribute for the spell.
Potion of Healing - Ilvelios
Potion of Superior Healing - Gormak
Potion of Fire Breathing
2 Potions of Flying
20 gp
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Errol
Ilvellious
Gormak
Nariah
Thateous
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Gormok grins at Erroll"I know that one!" Gormok suddenly inhales deeply and holds his breath standing stock still not even blinking making no sound at all.

TallIan

Explorer
GM:
I suggest Errol and Ilvellios stay still, so we're fighting one person in the doorway at a time. ...
Feel free to re-position yourselves I've only dropped you there so that everyone is on the map.

...I'm not clear on the initiative order, but if he goes before the enemy, that's what he'll do...

The party is going first and you have surprise, so essentially you get to have two rounds before they do.

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC: Ok, if Gormok takes the door then Ilvellios will go at the front, nearest to the stairs so that he can protect the missile users there!

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: So if we stick Gormok where Errol currently is he shall open the door and go ham. OH on a side note my phone had a unfortunate accident this morning and my replacement is looking like a fortnight in shipping Yay china. My posting may be less frequent but ill try and check at least once a day

Seeing the look from the group Gormok figured that silence meant something else,shrugging the glares off he kicks open the door and unleashes a flurry of blows against the unsuspecting reaver,quickly looking over his shoulder to make sure he is doing good then swings some more.

OOC:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Remove ads