D&D 5E Tanares RPG for 5e is live. With many legends as Ed Greenwood, Skip Williams. Back today!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Oh, no guys. We have some shared IPs with various apparent enthusiastic backers with new accounts and those promoting this Kickstarter in this and other threads. 19 accounts so far, it looks like. This is problematic; I will dig in a little more.

Last edited:

Michael-Alves

Lead Game Designer - Dragori Games
I really hate to be pedantic, but then and than are totally different words.

When it comes to publishing and someone doesn't know the difference, that's a red flag for me.

Ouch! That was a low blow. :D

I am only the game designer, after me there is people specialized in writing, then there is the Editor that is a native English speaker with vast experience on the field (including works for wizards), and then the proof readers.

You can see the quality of the work on our samples.
We are on a pretty chaotic situation right now, Kickstarters are always intense in the work behind the scenes, so i was answering as fast as i could, as you can see by the explanations i gave here. Not being a native speaker, and being forced by the circumstances to write as fast as possible to answer multiple fronts of people talking with me, it was expected that even some huge mistakes would happen.

I apologize anyway, as i am always trying to improve on my English skills.
Thank you for pointing out this mistake, i will edit the post and correct it.

Ouch! That was a low blow. :D

I am only the game designer, after me there is people specialized in writing, then there is the Editor that is a native English speaker with vast experience on the field (including works for wizards), and then the proof readers.

You can see the quality of the work on our samples.
We are on a pretty chaotic situation right now, Kickstarters are always intense in the work behind the scenes, so i was answering as fast as i could, as you can see by the explanations i gave here. Not being a native speaker, and being forced by the circumstances to write as fast as possible to answer multiple fronts of people talking with me, it was expected that even some huge mistakes would happen.

I apologize anyway, as i am always trying to improve on my English skills.
Thank you for pointing out this mistake, i will edit the post and correct it.
It was mean and I apologise. But it's one of those things that will prevent me from backing if it's on a kickstarter campaign page as I doubt the quality of editing. I think there'd be others that do the same.

So just an FYI because you don't want to put in the effort elsewhere and lose out because of grammar checkable items.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases