D&D 5E Tasha’s cauldron character thread

Lord Twig

Adventurer
Oh yeah, psi warrior lets you build Darth Vader now.
Well it definitely has a Jedi feel to it, but I like that concept anyway, so it works for me. Another note is that, with the Telekinetic feat at 1st level I can play a Psi Warrior right away and don't have to wait until 3rd level for it to kick in.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Well it definitely has a Jedi feel to it, but I like that concept anyway, so it works for me. Another note is that, with the Telekinetic feat at 1st level I can play a Psi Warrior right away and don't have to wait until 3rd level for it to kick in.
That right there is my main complaint about subclasses that kick in at levels 2 or 3. It's annoying when you know the type of class you want to play but have to wait to get there.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
I think the Beast barbarian subclass could make a fun build for a short berserker Canuck with claws. I wanted to make a shifter Path of the Beast barbarian but it leads to too many things requiring your bonus action.

Personally I'd much prefer to just scrap subclasses. Much simpler;)

Choose the feature you want at the appropriate level - no more garbage like my Arcane Trickster level 9 feature that will never ever see use.

Last edited:

Remove ads