D&D 5E Tasha’s Cauldron Delayed Outside North America

The product page for the upcoming D&D book now indicates that COVID has delayed shipping outside North America.

CAE9B64B-514C-470E-96A4-7CD5F0C5D6C1.jpeg

Tasha's Cauldron of Everything releases on November 17, 2020.

Due to shipping complications related to COVID-19, the physical book release of Tasha's Cauldron of Everything in Europe and APAC ONLY has been delayed to December 1, 2020. Thanks for your understanding! To reiterate, this delay is only for the Europe/APAC releases, and the launch of the book in North America is not impacted at all.

Ezequielramone

Explorer
What's the meaning of APAC? Does this affect amazon? (I can only buy in amazon since there are not official dealers in my country)
Edit: I looked what's APAC and seems that amazon is not affected. Finger crossed.

NotAYakk

Legend
I realise that the vast majority of WotC customers are in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, but it is still somehow vaguely irritating to have two whole (populated) continents just ignored. There are D&D customers in South America and Africa too.
And Antarctica!

Fewer hobbiest stores there however.

---

But seriously, your SA distributor either gets their goods from APAC or from NA (probably NA). And African distributors from EU or APAC.

They are basically the names of distribution chains.

Last edited:

I realise that the vast majority of WotC customers are in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, but it is still somehow vaguely irritating to have two whole (populated) continents just ignored. There are D&D customers in South America and Africa too.
The level of English isn't enough to dare original books in naive English. They aren't good markets, not enough players.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases