D&D 5E Tasha’s Cauldron Delayed Outside North America

The product page for the upcoming D&D book now indicates that COVID has delayed shipping outside North America. Tasha's Cauldron of Everything releases on November 17, 2020. Due to shipping complications related to COVID-19, the physical book release of Tasha's Cauldron of Everything in Europe and APAC ONLY has been delayed to December 1, 2020. Thanks for your understanding! To reiterate...

The product page for the upcoming D&D book now indicates that COVID has delayed shipping outside North America.

CAE9B64B-514C-470E-96A4-7CD5F0C5D6C1.jpeg

Tasha's Cauldron of Everything releases on November 17, 2020.

Due to shipping complications related to COVID-19, the physical book release of Tasha's Cauldron of Everything in Europe and APAC ONLY has been delayed to December 1, 2020. Thanks for your understanding! To reiterate, this delay is only for the Europe/APAC releases, and the launch of the book in North America is not impacted at all.

R_J_K75

Legend
Looks like its delayed in North America too. I just got a message from Amazon saying they are experiencing shipping delays.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
Told you so, my local chapter of Amazon hasn't stock any pre-orders. We are in North America and normally get the stuff at the same time so it was unusual.

I wonder, has any of you pre-ordered through your FLGS?

GreenTengu

Adventurer
A book that is obviously ill-balanced that most DMs will elect not to use is delayed outside of America....
Oh noooooooooo..... :eek:

Seriously, what exactly does this book contain that you are so eagerly awaiting that you can't wait an extra week to get your hands on it?

Remove ads

Remove ads