(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pbartender

First Post
Verbatim said:
OOC: Schweet...an adventure has ended somewhere, and where one ends one will hopefully be beginning soon. I hope you guys don't object if Merlis comes over to say hi...

OOC: Actually, it is an adventure in media res. It doesn't bother me. If it's alright with the characters, I'm sure they'll let you know in-character. But I should warn you... They've gotten a little bit jumpy lately. :uhoh:

Verbatim

Explorer
OOC: Oh...well, I don't want to screw up an adventure in progress, so I will stay away. However, if the group needs an extra mage, I'm open for business...:)

Last edited:

orsal

LEW Judge
Verbatim said:
OOC: Oh...well, I don't want to screw up an adventure in progress, so I will stay away. However, if the group needs an extra mage, I'm open for business...:)

Hey, Merlis doesn't know IC whether we're doing something in progress, so you really shouldn't let that stop him.

If Merlis does come over, the half-human will reply to his greeting with a curt "Hi", then take another drink. Whether Jo Guilan is antisocial by nature or has just had too rough a day to be talkative, Merlis will have to guess.

Pbartender

First Post
Verbatim said:

OOC: Don't worry, it won't screw anything up... I've already added in a few characters in the middle of this adventure.

Emiricol

Adriev strolls up to Joe, having been nudged in that direction by a waitress. "Hey Joe, please to meet you. Fine place you have here!"

Turning to the assembled patrons, he says in a clear, confident voice, "My name is Adriev! I'm a talented but novice scout and trapfinder, and pretty darn good with a bow."

Formalities now observed, Adriev quickly heads to the bar for an ale.

==========================================================
Adriev is a moderately built young man, not yet out of his teens. He wears the rugged and simple clothes of a traveler, looking usually like any of a thousand others who come and go through here each day. He carries a rather mundane rapier strapped to his hip.

The Goblin King

First Post
"One thing that has been puzzling me. The old captain was killed and you were framed because he had something those scoundrels wanted. You two were almost drowned by Captain Word, probably an alias by the way, because he wanted some papers. Besides that thing...what did you call it? Flintloque? Did we actually find any papers or anything at all worth murder?" Zhang murmers, "That map. May I see it again?" He examines it closely.

OOC: Checking to see if there is any secret writing or hidden type information on that map.

Knight Otu

First Post
"Red dragon... don't like the name... sounds like it's related to fire, and everyone knows fire is insidious..", the large man who enters the in mutters before he stops, obviously awed by the interior. "But then again, it is just a name, and it is the place that is important.", he remarks as he looks around. "What? Introduce myself? Yes, yes of course, I should do that. I am Semabin ai Harudan, from the Sairundani tribe of the Zephyr. I am, or better, I train to be a dervish, and hope to learn a few things to bring home eventually." ... Man, I, my tongue almost tripped over my name, hope nobody noticed...

Then, he moves to the bar to ask "Do you happen to have Sairundani Stormbrew?" ...If they do, I hope they don't keep it near that Sirocco Fireale...

Last edited:

Verbatim

Explorer
Excusing himself as politely as he could, Merlis approached the strangers who brought the smell of the sea with them as they entered. Walking towards them with what he hoped was a pleasant smile on his face, he tried his best to hide the nervousness he felt when he spoke.

"Good evening good sirs, and forgive my intrusion, but I could not help but notice the smell of the sea upon you all when you entered the Inn. Are you all perhaps part of a traveling ship's crew?"

Feeling a bit foolish, Merlis hoped his cheeks would not turn as red as he felt they were becoming.

orsal

LEW Judge
Verbatim said:
"Good evening good sirs, and forgive my intrusion, but I could not help but notice the smell of the sea upon you all when you entered the Inn. Are you all perhaps part of a traveling ship's crew?"

"No", Jo Guilan replies curtly, without no effort to engage the stranger in further conversation.

Pbartender

First Post
The Goblin King said:
"One thing that has been puzzling me. The old captain was killed and you were framed because he had something those scoundrels wanted. You two were almost drowned by Captain Word, probably an alias by the way, because he wanted some papers. Besides that thing...what did you call it? Flintloque? Did we actually find any papers or anything at all worth murder?" Zhang murmers, "That map. May I see it again?" He examines it closely.

OOC: Checking to see if there is any secret writing or hidden type information on that map.

Zhangsun spreads the map out on the table, and examines it throughly. He holds it up to the candlelight, and even delicately runs his fingers over its worn surface, but he can no evidence of any secret messages.

Verbatim said:

Merlis suddenly realizes that the "smell of the sea" is emanating entirely from the thoroughly damp clothing of the elf, half-elf and goblin. The dashing human with the rapier and the odd bundle seems to be the only one at the table who isn't malodorously sodden.

The goblin is examining what appears to be an old map that he has spread on the table...

Attachments

• seaside-pc.gif
    seaside-pc.gif
    122.7 KB · Views: 92

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads