(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brain

First Post
Scun listens to the story as he finds a seat nearby. I've never been on a boat before... I hope it's an agreeable experience. Scun thinks to himself.

ooc: fast is great! I can post every day

Velmont

First Post
The door swing opens and a men enters. He is weat from feet to head. He removes his colorfull hat, shakes it a bit so the excess of water stay at the door step. He does the same with his cloak.

"Hi Joe. Sorry for that water. The weather is not good today for the business, so I thought I could pay you a visit. Long time I didn't see you. A glass of elven wine, as usual. Thanks."

He rolls his cloak and start to walk to a table when he suddenly stops. He stares at Joe and see a grim looks... the man makes a smile that can only incite you to love him.

"Oh, yeah, sorry Joe, I was almost forgetting." The man clear his throat. "Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Rinaldo di Senzio. I am a travelling businesman. My main business is spices" he give a quick looks at Joe before continuing "but I am expending my business to other objects too. If you need something, or want to get rid of something, you can always come to see me. And feeling generous, if there is a musician in this room, with the approbation of Joe, I would like to hear some music. I am willing to pay the meal and a good glass of elven wine to any performer who want to fullfill my request. Thank you."

Rinaldo walks to the bar and sit on a stoll. He puts his backpack next to him, with his rolled cloak. He puts his hat on the bar and looks at Joe. "So, you need spice?"

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Xael said:
Nezrak smiles briefly and nods to the halfling. "Well, that certainly ansvered all the questions I could think of. If you'll have me, I'd certainly like to join you on this trip."

"You are certainly welcome aboard, Nezrak."

Mona shuffled her feet a little. "Well, the ship doesn't leave 'till morning. I shall wait here for any more volunteers. Perhaps you all should take a rest before then.

ooc: Will wait about three days before starting the adventure. Hopefully, we'll get some people by then.

Last edited:

Pyrex

First Post
Remi Odaren, Human Rgr2

Remi looks up as Mona speaks of her plight then goes on to describe the plague and can't help but smile at her optimism as Scun volunteers.

Remi stands and walks over offering his hand; "My name is Remi, I'd be happy to lend my sword to your quest."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Razh looks up from his drink at the tiny lady's hesitant voice. "Finally! Some action! Ah've been gittin' pretty bored!" he boomed. He pours the rest of his mug down his throat and lumbers over to the halfling. "'ello, marm! I need somethin' t'take me mind off me lost friend fer a bit, and this seems like the perfect opportunity. Whaddaya say?"

Last edited:

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Mona shook the Remi and Razh's hands as vigorously as she could. "E-excellent!" she was almost shaking in elation. "I'm so very happy that you could come. As mentioned before, the ship leaves in the morning. The weather shall have cleared up by then. Once again, welcome aboard!"

I think I have enough money for one more adventurer's fare. She thought to herself.

rln

Explorer
Ogrin engages in idle chat with the other members of the band to get to know them better. He is overjoyed to learn that both Scun and Rasereit like himself follow Mongrel's teachings, Scun even being a cleric in his service. He has a feeling he'll get along well in this company...

He also eyes Mona, knowing that such a lass surely would require hard work to seduce... but "Hard work yields a good harvest" as his old man used to say.

As the evening turns to night, Ogrin decides to return to the loft where he sleeps and pack his few possessions. He goes to sleep early, so he'll be the first down by the harbour.

OOC: I'll be out travelling a few days and may not check in until saturday or sunday morning. Move along if you wish and assume I'm waiting by the ship in the morning and boards it with the others...

Last edited:

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
"Well, mates, I s'pose it is a bit late, so I guess I'll be goin' nah. See you all down at the harbor, eh? Ha harr!" With an uncharacteristically jovial laugh, Rasereit bounces out of the tavern. He leaves Orussus to find the nearest river and sets up a little camp there. At dawn he wakes up, packs his gear, and heads over to the docks.

OOC: I don't really know if there are any rivers near Orussus. And what time is it, anyway?:

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Island of Varras'zul

The next day, Mona Ellenrowe gathered the party at Orussus' docks. Those that stayed in the inn that night are reminded by Joe to meet Mona at the Docks.

ooc: post in the new thread

Last edited:

RillianPA

First Post
The door opens and a small group walks in. A tall, young man, carrying a massive pack, turns to one of his companions and says "Can you believe we spent 2 months searching the slums for a bunch of Hooly-gans, purely on the say so of some homeless guy, who didn't even pay us?! 2 MONTHS. Geez, there wasn't even a sign, a scuff, anything. Bleh, we sure got snookered."

His companion says "Well Rillian, you live, you learn".

Rillain, for that is his name, shrugs his shoulders and replies "Yep, I guess you're right. Well, talk to you later."

Stepping up to the counter he drops his pack on a nearby stool, which groans in complaint, and asks "Um, ah, hiya Joe. Um how ya doin? Heard about any new adventures?"

Hearing from Joe about the ship about to leave, Rillian sweeps up his pack and rushes for the docks, hoping to catch the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads