TCotM: Tenebrynn's Idylls

Rystil Arden

First Post
"So you've lost all memory going back until you first entered the field around the Crux? It's odd, but it seems to fit with what we've seen so far. But why did Elektra retain her memories? Do you think it only affects males?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"As far as I know, she never got close enough to the Crux, only Tenny and I did. It's not amnesia though."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Ah, she went in after you did. That's right, and based on your amnesia, you forgot that," Laynie nods and shakes her head, a smile growing on her full lips, "And why, pray tell, is it not amnesia, silly? You have lost all memory of the time intervening between the contact with the Crux's field and, oh let's say a few days ago, around when it started affecting Tenebrynn. Isn't that right?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Because this is a deception to trick us into thinking the Crux can be left alone and need not be destroyed? Tenny would understand."

Erekose13

Explorer
"With the jump in time, loss of memories, or perhaps deception, what ever it is, the more I think about it, the more I think the Crux is still at the centre of things. I was contemplating trying to see if we could find Rinaldo too and all head there. If he even remembers. I think he is mayor of Orussus now."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yes, he's the mayor now, honey. Remember we were talking to Valeria? Oh, I hope you don't lose your memories any more--I'm...I'm not sure if I could handle it, my love."

"If I could study multiple signatures, I may be able to find a safer way to restore your memories. As is, it seems the best way to go is to make sure there won't be any further memory loss and then work with what we have now," Laynie raises an eyebrow, "So wait, does that mean you can't remember anything at all about the last 10 years, Vanitri?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, I went after you because you were the only one who'd disapeared at the time, but if someone else went after me, then they might be here too."

"And if you're assuming It actualy happend, then no, I remember nothing from the moment the Crux was threatened by me, though I've been able to figure out a few things back at the Caravan. Sis I'm sure will keep them going till Lex and I get back. And you look so much like your mother, and given what Sin was planning on doing with you Laynie, I'm sure you can understand why I suspected you were still her."

"And Tenny, you certaintly are much bigger than you were when I last saw you. Rinaldo managed to trick Sin into bringing back Ashna, though poor Hogarth is still a pawn."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"And if you're assuming It actualy happend, then no, I remember nothing from the moment the Crux was threatened by me, though I've been able to figure out a few things back at the Caravan. Sis I'm sure will keep them going till Lex and I get back.

"Oh, don't worry, it definitely happened. The question is why the memories have fled," Laynie ponders.

"And you look so much like your mother, and given what Sin was planning on doing with you Laynie, I'm sure you can understand why I suspected you were still her."

"Well, I'm hurt--I would have thought you could tell the difference." Laynie shakes her head and conjures up a minor figment of Sin standing side to side beside her.

*Seeing them next to each other, there are noticable differences. Although the basic body type, hair colour, and eye colour are the same, Sin is noticably older. Also, Laynie is slightly shorter and has a healthier skin tone. Her face is softer and kinder, her lips seem fuller, though that may be the result of the fact that she likes to smile, and Sin only did so in a thin-lipped predatorial way, and her eyes are somewhat bigger. Her physique is sleek and curvy, shown off in her fashionable dress, a totally different feel than the grand majestic awe Sin was projecting. And thanks to that card from the magical deck, Laynie has become noticably more beautiful as well in many subtle and not so subtle ways.*

"Come on, you know you can see the difference, you big tease!"

Erekose13

Explorer
"Ashnar is alive again? Thats news. If we accept the possibility that we might actually be 10 years in the future, then if Rinaldo, and now Ashnar I guess, would be here too whether they touched the Crux or not. We can contact them and find out if they too are missing memories. Its a simple matter of using communications magic similar to the sending and scry spells Laynie and I used to find you." says Tenebyrnn.

Remove ads