Tempest from MotW

Zuum

First Post
I'm away from my copy of the Masters of the Wild right now. Could someone post the requirements for The Tempest class?

Thanks.

kreynolds

First Post
I'm just curious. Every time someone posts "I'm away from my stuff...could you post", what is it exactly you people are doing? I mean, if you don't have your materials, I can't imagine what it is that you hope to accomplish with so little info. I'm not being a jerk. I'm serious. I'm really curious.

Zuum

First Post
what I'm doing

Well, I'm talking with a friend and we were trying to decide if this was something he could reach, but as my book is 30 miles away at my house and I don't remember, I thought I'd see if someone would post it. If not, I look later on and get back to him...

No big deal really.

Rashak Mani

First Post
Its called thinking about RPG at work ? :D

Well there goes: Ambidex Dodge Mobility SpringAttack Two wpn fighting and finally either Weapon Finesse OR Wpn Focus

BAB +9 !!

kreynolds

First Post
I gotcha Zumm. I just always wondered what was up with that. I always have my stuff with me, either in a backpack or in my car. I run quite a few games so it's almost like a second job. :)

Rashak Mani

First Post
I dont take my books in my car because the heat might ruin them or the car could be stolen... that would be a problem buying again $200 in books... :(

JRRNeiklot

First Post
Rashak Mani said:
I dont take my books in my car because the heat might ruin them or the car could be stolen... that would be a problem buying again $200 in books... :(

Let me get this straight, losing a $10-$20,000 car doesn't bother you, but $200 worth of books does? :)

Remove ads