• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TerpCon Fall 2005 (MD/DC/NOVA Gameday)

Bibamus

First Post
Coming from Rte. 193 (University Blvd.):
Turn onto Stadium Drive (Left if going west, Right if going East)
In front of you will be a traffic circle. Make a right on it.
About 300 feet in front of you will be another traffic circle.
On the other side of the circle will be a massive parking lot.
This is lot 1 and lot Z.
Make sure to check the parking signs. They are big and white with red letters.
I work for the Dept. of Transportation services, and these guys are GOOD. They can SMELL you parking wrong. So make sure to check the signs and be sure to park in legal lots only.
Be warned- on the far side of Lot 1 is lot 7. This is NOT a good lot for you to park in.

Coming from Rte. 1 (Baltimore Ave.):
Turn onto Campus Drive, also called North Gate (Right if going South, Left if going North)
In front of you will be (guess what?) a traffic circle with a really big 'M' on it.
Go straight around it (you go around it and keep going the direction you were before)
You should be going up a rather large hill. If you aren't, turn around and try again.
At the top of the hill on the right is the Student Union.
If you want to park in the garage (max of $8 a day, must be out by 1:00 AM or you get a hefty ticket), make a right at the stop sign and the garage is on your left.
For those going to the massive (free) lots, keep going straight.
Very shortly after the Union, the road forks.
One fork keeps going the way the road was going before (a curve to the left). This is the WRONG fork.
The other fork is a slight right. Take this one.
Drive straight.
If you don't see a massive parking lot with a soccer field/track behind it after about 500 feet, you need to go back and try again.
Again, check the signs around you. They are big and white with red letters.
Make a right and park in those lots. On the left are lots AA and 7. These are bad lots for you.

From Lots 1/Z:
Face the tennis courts.
Walk to the right hand side of them.
Walk along the right hand edge of the courts (left side of the street).
There will be a road on your right and (very soon) Cole Field House on your left.
If the road you are walking along does not have a LOT of meters on it, try again.
Keep walking along the sidewalk.
For those who came from Rte. 1, you will come to a very familiar fork in the road.
For those who did not, the fork will (of course) be unfamiliar.
Whatever the situation, keep walking on the left-hand side (where you have been).
You will soon come upon the Union (again, on your left).
Come inside, follow the signs, take your coat off, and stay a while.

If anyone has any questions, my home number is 301-226-0031. My cell number is 240-593-8608. I may not be around my phone tonight and I make no guarantees about cell reception in the Union, but if anyone has questions, feel free to call me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads