D&D 5E The 4 premier sets of Magic the Gathering 2022 are announced, speculation whether they will crossover with D&D

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Also do we know if New Capenna is the name just of the city or of the whole Plane?

Could this be a new Plane or set on a plane like Kylem or Archivios?

I don't think it was specifically clarified if its the city or Plane. The city is being described as being built by angels, now taken over and run by demon crime lords. So it leaves the possibility of there being other locations, as where did the angels come from who built this city, or the demons?

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
I don't think it was specifically clarified if its the city or Plane. The city is being described as being built by angels, now taken over and run by demon crime lords. So it leaves the possibility of there being other locations, as where did the angels come from who built this city, or the demons?
In magic lore, angels are the manifestations of raw white mana. In some planes, they are natural manifestations of the world that emerge from the land itself. They might have not come from anywhere else, but rather were generated by the place.

New Capenna is a megalopolis, but if this setting becomes popular we could see new spin-offs set in the same world.

I have just read in reddit a future crossover Magic: The Gathering with Fortnite, something like Godzilla and the Walking Dead. I guess we could see skins in Fortnite based in characters from Kamiwaga: neon dinasty.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I just watched Nezha Reborn on Netflix (Chinese Diesel punk anime with reborn gods and the dragon gangsters) so the ideas of New Capenna and even Neon Kamigawa are appealing to me atm. New Capenna also reminds me of Tunfaire which is good too.

Scribe

Legend
New Capenna is a megalopolis, but if this setting becomes popular we could see new spin-offs set in the same world.

I have just read in reddit a future crossover Magic: The Gathering with Fortnite, something like Godzilla and the Walking Dead. I guess we could see skins in Fortnite based in characters from Kamiwaga: neon dinasty.

...what?

They didn't mention it being a new Plane did they?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases