D&D 5E The 4 premier sets of Magic the Gathering 2022 are announced, speculation whether they will crossover with D&D

Yes, Fortnite will be in the Secret Lair cards.

If Snake Eyes is a skin in Fornite I guess we could see more characters by Hasbro, not only G.I.Joe but also Magic: the Gathering (here Kamiwaga: Neon Dinasty would be the best option) and D&D (Drizzt D'ourden & cia and the heroes of the lance).

Alot of people are disgusted with the Fornite cards, as it was a meme mocking WotC's greed over Universes Beyond products, only to have it become a thing now.

Personally I consider it a poor choice for a UB or Secret Lair, but at least I doubt it will see alot of actual play.

At least the UB stuff is taking some of the heat off of CL: BfBG which alot of MtG fans are complaining about already.

Northern Phoenix

Adventurer
Yes, Fortnite will be in the Secret Lair cards.

If Snake Eyes is a skin in Fornite I guess we could see more characters by Hasbro, not only G.I.Joe but also Magic: the Gathering (here Kamiwaga: Neon Dinasty would be the best option) and D&D (Drizzt D'ourden & cia and the heroes of the lance).

"Drizzt D'ourden & the CIA and the Heroes of the Lance" is the most absurd crossover i never knew i wanted until now.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
At this rate, Transformers and My Little Pony will be joining the party in Season 2!
They already exist as magic cards

Scribe

Legend
Alot of people are disgusted with the Fornite cards, as it was a meme mocking WotC's greed over Universes Beyond products, only to have it become a thing now.
Yeah, that would be me.

They can extract money from someone else, I'll never buy this stuff. Not even the 40K (which I'm sure they will screw up the tone on) which is 'my' setting for decades.

Remove ads