D&D 4E The 4e human racial package: what we know

Falling Icicle

Adventurer
MaelStorm said:
But could there be different kind of toughness bonus for different races? That could maybe explain Human feat: Toughness.

I think it only says "Human Feat" to recommend what a Human should take as their bonus feat, not to imply that Toughtness itself is a feat available only to humans or that humans have their own version of it.

MaelStorm

First Post
Falling Icicle said:
I think it only says "Human Feat" to recommend what a Human should take as their bonus feat, not to imply that Toughtness itself is a feat available only to humans or that humans have their own version of it.
Just an idea I had, nothing more. I was just curious that's all. If everything stays unchanged for toughness, it's perfectly fine with me.

Green Knight

First Post
All the characters are built with 28 points, except for a couple where the guy making them admitted that he miscalculated and gave them 29 points. I'm guessing that humans +2 to two abilities, probably to one physical and one mental ability of choice. If the human cleric has +2 wisdom and +2 to another ability, he comes out to 28 points.

Bumping because I'm still curious about this. Who made up the characters sheets, and where did he say that he miscalculated when writing them up? Enquiring minds want to know. Thanks.

fafhrd

First Post
Green Knight said:
Bumping because I'm still curious about this. Who made up the characters sheets, and where did he say that he miscalculated when writing them up? Enquiring minds want to know. Thanks.
They've updated the sheets on the Experience page.

Remove ads