• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Book of Boba Fett (spoilers)

pukunui

Legend
Does fett show up in anything else considered current canon and not legends material?
He shows up in various animated series. Young Boba was in The Clone Wars quite a bit. He was also in one of those Visions anime episodes (chasing after that Jedi padawan who joins a band).

I have a feeling the choice he presents Grogu may be one of those "true, from a certain point of view" things. He told Grogu that he could only choose one of the gifts - not that he could only have one of them. Maybe, whichever one he chooses, Luke will give him the other one anyway.
I hope so! But then I suspect Grogu will choose to go back to Din for two reasons: 1) Din's new spaceship has that Grogu-shaped bubble in it and 2) it would mean Grogu isn't at the temple when the Knights of Ren attack and thus isn't one of the casualties. (He'd be close to 100 years old by the time of the sequel trilogy, if he's still alive then. He could join Rey and together they could rebuild the Jedi Order again.)

pukunui

Legend
EDIT: Hey, did anyone spot Ahsoka's spirit owl anywhere? I'll have to watch this episode again to see if it's hiding in a tree somewhere like last time. I'm fairly certain they're building towards something -- either Ahsoka is the Daughter (at least in spirit) or the Daughter survived and is watching over her. I wonder if that connection is how / why Ahsoka's purified lightsaber crystals turned white.
Just re-watched the scenes Ahsoka is in but I didn't spot Morai anywhere. I hope the Ahsoka spin-off series will delve into Morai's meaning a little more.

Last edited:

CapnZapp

Legend
Man, that was great.

Last episode showed that The Mandalorian was a better show than Book of Boba Fett.

And now we got the first episode of "Cobb Vanth and Baby Yoda" - and it is equally much better than The Mandalorian!!

As bonus content, I was reminded how much I would enjoy a MA rated show about Ahsoka Tano...!

If this show was called The Book of Tatooine and mixed the last two episodes into the first four a little more I think I'd like it more. It wouldn't be all that different but my expectations going into it would've been more appropriately met. I do hope Boba gets the chance to kick some butt in the finale. I don't mind going a respect over fear route but it's okay to have a bit of both, balance and what not.

Zardnaar

Legend
I have a feeling the choice he presents Grogu may be one of those "true, from a certain point of view" things. He told Grogu that he could only choose one of the gifts - not that he could only have one of them. Maybe, whichever one he chooses, Luke will give him the other one anyway.

Luke chose his friends in ESB;).

Remove ads