• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Dwimmermount [OOC]

SunGold

First Post
Looking forward to it. :)

Btw, I'm keeping a little scribbled diagram of the battle map updated on my phone, since I find theater of the mind combat difficult. Posting here (updated as of Lucious's move) in case it helps anyone else.

[sblock](Note: Magen didn't specify which goblin he attacked, so I just guessed it would've been one of the two who shot at him, rather than the two who attacked Mikel.)

tmp_8701-bm-570736541.jpg[/sblock]

TallIan

Explorer
I...er... cough also made a er...sctech...cough.

On a more serious note that helps because I had misread the post saying where the wolf riders had gone. I thought only two had flanked and Magen had charged the center mob, but your interpretation is better - mostly because mine was wrong :p

xynthoros

First Post
I am so sorry if I held anything up... I am still here... I didn't realize how busy I would be when my parents came to visit. They are from texas and I live in cali so I spent the last week as a chauffeur... I had like 0 free time, they left last night and I am trying to catch up everywhere.

SunGold

First Post
your interpretation is better - mostly because mine was wrong :p

[video=youtube;hou0lU8WMgo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hou0lU8WMgo[/video]

Honestly though, the flanking wolves confused me at first too. Had to read through all the posts a few times to place everyone.

And yeah...Magen's currently in solo melee vs. four enemies, not two. We'll see how they do on their turn, but the party healbot will likely be headed your way once we're up. ;)

eayres33

Explorer
Hey, as long as our resident wizard is back and helping us get out of this boon-doggle than all is good. Still can't believe we sent, and I agreed without noticing, that one person should try to sneak up on goblins when we knew there were wolves with them. :]

SunGold

First Post
Yeah, that was quite the group brain-fart. Sorry.

I went ahead and rolled the con saves for RotD (IC post is updated). Hunter's wolf is the *only* one who didn't flub it. This is just not his day. :\

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads