• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Dwimmermount [OOC]

SunGold

First Post
Yep, still think Radiance + Burning Hands + you four picking off survivors is our best bet. But I'm gonna wait 'cause I'm still down for the caves or some other plan if Magen, Corwin, & Mikel (especially Mikel - without that BH this plan is nuts) would rather not do it. This falls apart gruesomely if we don't *all* charge that main group.

GreenKarl

First Post
Heroes are all going first and you can post your Actions and Rolls now. Those whom have not posted their Initiative yet please do as I use the Order of your Rolls as to who in the group goes first...

TallIan

Explorer
If we back into the cave, we'll have fewer options. I reckon attack and get those AoEs down.

As I'm last I'll hold on posting IC for now to save editing later, but I'll post before the weekend ether way.

GreenKarl

First Post
OOC: This also seems like the perfect opportunity for him to use his "Spell Secrets" ability, since the wolves have good dex saves:

Spell Secrets: When casting a leveled spell that deals acid, cold, fire, force, lightning, necrotic, radiant, or thunder damage, you can change the damage type to another on the list. Additionally 1/rest you may change the saving throw for a spell from one ability score to another of your choice.

Sorry I saw this after I had posted Round 1... let me think about it a bit to change something for your favor... sorry about that

SunGold

First Post
Sorry I saw this after I had posted Round 1... let me think about it a bit to change something for your favor... sorry about that

No worries at all. :)

It's on me; I should've @'d you on that post, but didn't want to be annoying since I'd already @'d and quoted you today.

SunGold

First Post
Actually, now that I read the rolls, it's an easy fix if you're willing to implement it retroactively. Assuming Mikel changed the save to their worst ability (INT), a couple of the successes would've been failures, but none of the wolves would die anyway. So only their current HP would change. All their round 1 attacks and such would still stand.

GreenKarl

First Post
Sure... I will go ahead and edit that... so their saves goes from +4 to -2 (which is not a bad idea considering the opponents you are fighting... unless you run into an Intelligence Devour or something before your next long rest HAHHA ;))

GreenKarl

First Post
NOTE also I will change it this time but going forward when I NPC anyone I always have them act at the bare minimum, nothing fancy. If you are not around to post I am not going to think about the tactics of your character for you..

Remove ads