• Resources are back! Use the menu in the main navbar. If you own a resource, please check it for formatting, icons, etc.

The EN World IRON DM 2019 Tournament Scheduling Thread

CleverNickName

Adventurer
Last year, I wrote an adventure about Baelzebub and the politics of the afterlife. Then for Round 2, I wrote a children's adventure about a poisoned wedding cake. I didn't advance to the final, but I still had a great time. If you haven't done it before, you should definitely give it a try.

ajanders

Explorer
2011 was...difficult. Thank you for thinking of me. I think I finally got back to collecting those messages in 2016, appreciated them, and decided it might be best to let sleeping dogs lie.
Glad to be back :)

lowkey13

Exterminate all rational thought
And now we only have three spots left to fill! Two, if we can forcefully drag coerce respectfully convince @lowkey13 off of the fence.
I don't know; I am afraid that the contest would expose my terrible shame that I can't read.

Wait- is that can't read, or refuses to listen? I always confuse those two .... someone tried to explain it to me once, but it was all BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Rune

Once A Fool
I don't know; I am afraid that the contest would expose my terrible shame that I can't read.

Wait- is that can't read, or refuses to listen? I always confuse those two .... someone tried to explain it to me once, but it was all BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Great! My cursory skimming of that post says that lowkey just signed up!

I’d go back and double-check, but...eh.

CleverNickName

Adventurer
Do you create your own adventures for your gaming group?
Do you play a variety of different roleplaying games, in a variety of campaign settings?
Are you a creative writer looking to polish your skills?
Do you love stories and storytelling?
Do you love weird stories and storytelling?

If you answered "Yes" to any of those questions, I'd like to invite you to join the 2019 Iron DM writing contest! There's room for just three more people. Leave a message in this thread and get scheduled!

Advertisement