The Enemy Within

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"OK, that explains few things. Were you behind that thugs in the tavern too? Now, could you please hurry and inform your contractors that there is a look-a-like around so we don't get shot in every town."

" And you, Hans, you could change your clothing tastes to show more of your chest." Kildrak adds with a smile

FourMonos

First Post
"So you don't know what these chaos cultists are up to?"

Garold frowns, "I don't want to suggest something that everyone (he looks at Hans) isn't comfortable with, but it concerns me there is a big chaos cult operating in our homeland. What we have here is an extremely similarly appearing high ranking cult personae in our mix... With paperwork that identifies him as such... and possibly an opportunity to find out what the cult is planning..."

Walking Dad

First Post
Gorim Grimmson

"So everything was just a mistake? You human males should all grow bigger beards, like we dwarves do. Makes identification much easier!"
Gorim declares.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Gorim Grimmson
Perception: 13 Insight: 13 Low-light Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 17 Reflex 12 Will 13
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 37 / 37 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist:
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:9 Surges per day: 12 / 12
At-Will Powers: Brash Strike, Cleave
Encounter Powers: Dwarven Resilience, Hack and Hew, Boundless Endurance
Daily Powers: Driving Attack

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
[sblock=ooc and stats]

Garold is now leveled up!

[sblock=character sheet]
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Garold Riechenberg, level 2
Human, Warlord
Build: Resourceful Warlord
Warlord: Battlefront Leader
Commanding Presence: Resourceful Presence
Human Power Selection: Bonus At-Will Power
Background: Borderland Nobility (+2 to History)
FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 13, Dex 10, Int 14, Wis 8, Cha 14.
STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 13, Dex 10, Int 14, Wis 8, Cha 14.

AC: 19 Fort: 17 Reflex: 16 Will: 15
HP: 30 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 7
TRAINED SKILLS
Heal +5, Athletics +7, Endurance +4, Diplomacy +8, History +10
UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics -2, Arcana +3, Bluff +3, Dungeoneering, Insight, Intimidate +3, Nature, Perception, Religion +3, Stealth -2, Streetwise +3, Thievery -2
FEATS
Human: Inspired Defense
Level 1: Improved Inspiring Word
Level 2: Improved Resources
POWERS
Bonus At-Will Power: Wolf Pack Tactics
Warlord at-will 1: Direct the Strike
Warlord at-will 1: Rousing Assault
Warlord encounter 1: Shielded Assault
Warlord daily 1: Lead by Example
Warlord utility 2: Shake It Off
ITEMS
Heavy Shield, Chainmail, Adventurer's Kit, Longsword, Handaxe (2)
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

[/sblock]

His character sheet is also updated in the rogue's gallery.

[/sblock]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
'...but it concerns me there is a big chaos cult operating in our homeland...
Aaryn loudly clears his throat, interrupting Garold at this point to briefly interject "YOUR homeland."

When Garold is finished however, he adds, "Not that a chaotic cult doesn't need to be destroyed," vaguely implying that he is prepared to follow through with working against the cult.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Well, elf, I would say our too, because how long do you think such cult would let you be in peace if they succeed."

Insight

Adventurer
"So you don't know what these chaos cultists are up to?"

Garold frowns, "I don't want to suggest something that everyone (he looks at Hans) isn't comfortable with, but it concerns me there is a big chaos cult operating in our homeland. What we have here is an extremely similarly appearing high ranking cult personae in our mix... With paperwork that identifies him as such... and possibly an opportunity to find out what the cult is planning..."

Hans smiles. "I see what yer gettin' at, Garold," he says, putting his shirt back on. "Passin' me off as this Lieberung might get us some information on this Purple Hand outfit. Only problem is that we know so little about the cult itself. I might be able to get close to the cultists, or they might approach me, but I won't be able to fake a whole lot. They'll be onto us."

"That doesn't mean I won't do it," Hans adds. "I have to admit that I enjoy a bit o' subterfuge. Question is, would there be any money in it for us? I ain't exactly your local hero out to impress the farmer's daughter. I need coin, my man. Maybe someone has a financial interest in stoppin' this cult. Maybe the Empire would reward us for our efforts. I ain't riskin' death fer nuthin'."

Dr Simon

Explorer
Kuftos looks over at Kildrak.

"I didn't send anyone after you in Altdorf," he says. "That must have been local trouble, unless someone else is after Leiberung."

He hands the documents back to Hans.

"Well you won't get anything from this inheritence - it's a fake. I should know, I sent it to Leiberung to entice him out of hiding." He rubs his beard and gives a wheezing laugh. "I don't normally subcontract, but.... The Purple Hand took an interest in 'Leiberung' in Altdorf, chances are they might try to make contact in Bögenhafen when he arrives to collect his windfall. If you'd be willing to be the cheese in a mousetrap, perhaps we can come to some agreement."

Remove ads