The Enemy Within

Walking Dad

First Post
Gorim Grimmson

Gorim stands next to the elf, holding his big hammer to give the man some 'encouragement' to talk.

[sblock=OOC]
Sheet updated!

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Gorim Grimmson
Perception: 13 Insight: 13 Low-light Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 17 Reflex 12 Will 13
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 37 / 37 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist:
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:9 Surges per day: 12 / 12
At-Will Powers: Brash Strike, Cleave
Encounter Powers: Dwarven Resilience, Hack and Hew, Boundless Endurance
Daily Powers: Driving Attack

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
In the background, Josef and Wolmar put out the fires and make fast the Berebeli again.

The bearded man comes round. There is a large welt to one side of his face from Hans' knockout blow, and blood is already beginning to crust beneath his nose. He looks about him, calmly, assessing the situation. He meets the eyes of his captors, but says nothing.

OOC: For those who may have missed the announcement in the OOC thread, all characters are now level 2.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"So, what's your story? It seems you have something against Hans here." Kildrak opens the interrogation while taking care to keep the man comfortable and more importantly alive.

OOC: he doesn't know about the twin or the attackers so somebody else will have to mention it.

Dr Simon: Heal +6 to ease the wounds. Same on any thug remaining.

Dr Simon

Explorer
The bearded man gives Kildrak a grim smile.

"Is that what he's calling himself?" He gestures with his chin to his jerkin. "Check inside, you'll find documents that will explain everything."

Insight

Adventurer
The bearded man gives Kildrak a grim smile.

"Is that what he's calling himself?" He gestures with his chin to his jerkin. "Check inside, you'll find documents that will explain everything."

Hans, sneering at the bearded fellow, grabs the aforementioned jerkin and quickly rifles through it for the documents.

He looks over at the captive. "I don't like the idea that someone thinks I'm using a fake name. I mean, I AM, in a way. That doesn't mean I like someone chasing me around for it."

Dr Simon

Explorer
Hans finds two pieces of paper inside the man's jerkin. One is a letter [OOC: given below; good luck in reading the handwriting!], the other a sketch that looks like Hans.

The man ignores Hans, turning to look away from him even.

Attachments

• Handout 4.jpg
    Handout 4.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 77

airwalkrr

Adventurer
OOC: That's a nice handout but completely illegible. Could I get a transliteration please, or at the very least a higher res image?

FourMonos

First Post
Garold looks over the letter, stares at the title and reads:

"For the personal attention of Herr Adolphus Kufto
The Nine Stars Coaching Inn
The Middenheim Road
Altdorf.

My dear Herr Kufto."

He looks at the bearded man, "So now we know who you are. Want to cut to the chase and tell us what you want?"

[sblock=ooc] Still looking at leveling up Garold, feat decisions and what not. Dr. Simon, do you have any specific rule restrictions about retraining? He'll be ready soon! [/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
Not waiting for the response, Garold continues to read the rest of the letter.

[sblock=letter]
Trying to transcribe the letter (don't know the names and months):

You may recall a certain conversation we had last Brezant at the public bar of the Hook and Hatchet in Aldor. At that time you mentioned you interest in a certain society whose name I shall not mention here. In particular you were very curious to know the whereabouts of a certain officer, known only as the Magistrar Impedimente (sp?)

I am now able to confirm each and every one of your suspicions. After your departure, I made some discrete inquiries and was able to ascertain that the 'gentleman' you are looking for uses the name Kastor Lieberung. In accordance to your plan, Herr Lieberung will be traveling to Altdorf along the Middenheim road some time toward the end of the month of Jshardrung (sp?)

I have also been fortunate enough to secure a likeness of Herr Lieberung, which I enclose in this letter.

I remain, sir, your most obediant servant

QF
[/sblock]

Insight

Adventurer
Not waiting for the response, Garold continues to read the rest of the letter.

Hans looks at the bearded man. "I don't know anything about a 'Herr Lieberung'. I assume that you think I'm this Lieberung. Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but it's not me."

Remove ads