• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Fall of Blackmoor (IC)

Skarsgard

Explorer
[sblock=ooc] Shortbow, sorry forgot to clarify it in my last post but earlier I had mentioned she had got her bow ready as she went into hiding. [/sblock]

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"Mage?" Din Din mutters while lowering in his wand and letting it drop gently to the ground. With a confident posture, he continues more loudly, "The orc thinks me a mage. Ha! Do I look the studeous type, messing with powers beyond my mortal comprehension?"

Using his innate racial abilities, the changeling changes one specific aspect of his appearance: the colour of his eyes turn a menacing shade of red, looking at the lead orc with baleful arrogance.

OOC: How far away are the other ambushers? I need to know if at least some are within range for my Fey Presence to affect them.[\ooc]

Guang

Explorer
If anyone on either side fires a shot, Kini will be shooting too (at the motorcycle leader with an already aimed shortbow). Otherwise waiting. Not going to be taking the first shot at this point.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
The orc bellows a laugh that echoes almost as much as his motorized beast.

"Parley? You think, because I can speak in more than two-word sentences, that I am civilized? You think for a moment that I am not a savage that will rip your heart out and eat it? You mean no harm? I do mean harm." He smiles, revealing polished and sharpened tusks and fangs, all gleaming white in the fading light.

He pulls a massive curved blade from a sheath attached to the side of the mechanized monster of a vehicle and points it at Gareth, "Do not think I don't see what you are doing, mage." If he has noticed Ngoya and Kini, he gives no indication.

His warriors are all visible now, though they are all near cover should the need arise. Most are carrying bows and swords, while two carry energy rifles, though these appear to be in ill-repair. His warriors, a half-dozen of them, are a mix of orc, half-orc, and human.

The orc on the motorcyle, his smile still contorting his face, continues, "Your valuables...or your lives. You choose."

Jacobim doesn't flinch at the Orc's threat: "We are official representatives and are on an official mission for the city of Blackmoor. You are committing an act of war by threatening to illegally confiscate the city's property. I demand that your band immediately disarms and pays tribute to the city's lords, or pay the consequences.". Knowing that the Orc likely won't flinch, his words are made to destabilize the Orc's followers.

[roll0]

ooc: Currently, how many enemies could fit into a sleep spell without affecting us?

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
OOC: Only one. The bandits are spread out fairly widely.

The orc roars in laughter. The three humans in his group look askance at eachother but the two orcs and the half-orc don't so much as budge.

At that moment, an arrow zings out of nowhere and nails the lead orc in the shoulder, interrupting his laughter. He snarls in the orcish language and his bandits prepare to open fire.

OOC: Roll initiative!

Remove ads