• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Fall of Blackmoor (OOC)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Anyone who has been working on a character (in particular the person who PMed me about a warforged) who wants to join the group before they leave for the Ruins of Seattle (or wants to meet the group in Seattle) should get their character done and submitted within the next week or so.

The following entry has been added to the Rogues Gallery...

Andus and the Recruits

The following NPCs will accompany the player characters to the Ruins of Seattle

5 Scout Recruits - Stats as Commoners (MM page 345) but equipped with leather armor, short swords, and longbows. Do not earn XP but will gain a hit die when the PCs reach 2nd level and will become full Scouts (MM page 349) when the PCs reach 3rd level.

Andus - Stats as Commoner (MM page 345) but equipped with leather armor, short sword, and longbow. Also has the Soldier background (rank of Recruit) and the following ability scores - St 14, Dex 15, Con 13, Int 12, Wis 8, Cha 10. Earns XP as a PC and will become a full first level Ranger (including gaining his ability score boosts for being human) upon reaching 100 XP.

Guang

Explorer
tags testing:
OOC: ooc

[hide]hide[/hide]
[hidden]hidden[/hidden]
[box]box[/box]
[secret]secret[/secret]

[roll1] Will this say 2?
[roll0] Will this say 16?

Edit: to check if I can after rolling.
Also, how do you hide text under a button?
And what does giving XP or laughing really mean? Just that you like the post?

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
tags testing:
OOC: ooc

[hide]hide[/hide]
[hidden]hidden[/hidden]
[box]box[/box]
[secret]secret[/secret]
[roll0] Will this say 16?
[roll1] Will this say 2?

Edit: to check if I can after rolling.
Also, how do you hide text under a button?
And what does giving XP or laughing really mean? Just that you like the post?

-Hide text under a button with the 'SBLOCK' tags. You can name the field by making it 'SBLOCK=NAME' inside the [] brackets instead.
-Yes, XP and laughing are just for liking the post.

Phoenix8008

First Post
A question- Had we decided that Kini and Jeremiah did, or did not, know each other from our time with the dwarves? Frankly, I've forgotted, but wanted to make sure to RP it right in my post if I SHOULD recognize him.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
A question- Had we decided that Kini and Jeremiah did, or did not, know each other from our time with the dwarves? Frankly, I've forgotted, but wanted to make sure to RP it right in my post if I SHOULD recognize him.

Jeremiah had at least heard of Kini as he was quite unique. They may have met in passing.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
As with the Eberron update, the new (and free) Elemental Evil Player's Companion will be added as additional options for this game, with some caveats.

As with Dragonborn, Aaracokra and Genasi do not exist in this setting, yet, due to the campaign events that spawn them not having taken place at this point in the timeline.

Deep Gnomes share a particular sort of origin with drow (and duergar) and will be discussed via PM with anyone who wants to play one.

Goliaths dwell in the Barrier Peaks among the giants and are rumored to be the children of Stone Giants, only reaching maturity and full growth after a century of life as a Goliath.

Guang

Explorer
Jeremiah "grew up" there, and then disaster struck. Kini was "very young" when disaster struck. Having lived in various places/countries in RL, this kind of thing can really go either way - from instand recognition, to a "hey wait" kind of feel a week later, to one person trying to convince the other that they really know them, and the other pretending to remember even though they don't! I'll play off your lead at this point.

Guang

Explorer
Lots of different stories. Don't think I've done grubs, but done dragonfly larvae, bees, chicken brain, a whole plate of breaded fish eyeballs, beetles, dog noodles, cow stomach off the top of my head. I'm forgetting some. The only one I refuse to do again is raw chicken blood - I kept picturing how many diseases I was infecting myself with. So yeah, brings back memories of when I first left the states many years ago and friends would gleefully put something in front of me that I had never seen on a plate before. I'm well used to the strange stuff on occasion now. I remember the using the mind-over-matter trick on cow stomach - told myself it was a burger long enough to get it eaten. I tell people now if the subject comes up that I'll eat anything that used to be alive and now is dead.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads