The Fall of Plaguestone OOC [CLOSED]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I hear there's an Errata out already with some fairly major changes in places. (Wizards supposedly aren't supposed to get a lv 1 class feat?) I haven't found the full document yet, but if we do, how do we want to handle it?

Edit: Apparently, it's coming but hasn't been officially published yet. Here's the few notes I found on a post about it.

• Humans are supposed to have one more language (Common + Bonus + INT).
  • Your proficiency in simple weapons is also what your proficiency in unarmed should be, including the wizard. Monk is an exception as they are better at unarmed.
  • Ki spells cue off Wisdom for the monk.
  • Sorcerer is missing a 17th level Resolve class feature, just the same as the wizard's (includes master will save, critical success, etc.).
  • Wizards don't get a 1st level class feat by default. This was a mistake. They only get one for being a universalist.
  • The adventurer's pack is only 1 bulk.
  • Heroic Recovery takes you to 0 hit points, not 1.

Sigh. Why can't they get it right first time out? I pay good money for them to get it right.

Anyway, until something official comes out, we can play by the book, since that's all we really have. I use the PDF mostly, so if they update that with the errata, that's what we'll use. No one has time to keep track of the infinity of errata and nerfs like PF1 had. That was half the reason I supported PF2.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
So another game came up in which evil characters are preferred. Silly, but I'm not too crazy about playing evil all the time. I'm going to pull Dedrick to play in that and go back to my alchemist idea.

Question. I heard that this AP had something about an alchemical crossbow. Is it something that I could start with or would I have to find it along the way?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases