Squishy wizards love multiple tanky types in general. Sorry, missed the champion part. But yeah, play what you want Fitz. Just saying.
Sigh. Why can't they get it right first time out? I pay good money for them to get it right.I hear there's an Errata out already with some fairly major changes in places. (Wizards supposedly aren't supposed to get a lv 1 class feat?) I haven't found the full document yet, but if we do, how do we want to handle it?
Edit: Apparently, it's coming but hasn't been officially published yet. Here's the few notes I found on a post about it.
- Humans are supposed to have one more language (Common + Bonus + INT).
- Your proficiency in simple weapons is also what your proficiency in unarmed should be, including the wizard. Monk is an exception as they are better at unarmed.
- Ki spells cue off Wisdom for the monk.
- Sorcerer is missing a 17th level Resolve class feature, just the same as the wizard's (includes master will save, critical success, etc.).
- Wizards don't get a 1st level class feat by default. This was a mistake. They only get one for being a universalist.
- The adventurer's pack is only 1 bulk.
- Heroic Recovery takes you to 0 hit points, not 1.