Squishy wizards love multiple tanky types in general. Sorry, missed the champion part. But yeah, play what you want Fitz. Just saying.
I hear there's an Errata out already with some fairly major changes in places. (Wizards supposedly aren't supposed to get a lv 1 class feat?) I haven't found the full document yet, but if we do, how do we want to handle it?
Edit: Apparently, it's coming but hasn't been officially published yet. Here's the few notes I found on a post about it.
- Humans are supposed to have one more language (Common + Bonus + INT).
- Your proficiency in simple weapons is also what your proficiency in unarmed should be, including the wizard. Monk is an exception as they are better at unarmed.
- Ki spells cue off Wisdom for the monk.
- Sorcerer is missing a 17th level Resolve class feature, just the same as the wizard's (includes master will save, critical success, etc.).
- Wizards don't get a 1st level class feat by default. This was a mistake. They only get one for being a universalist.
- The adventurer's pack is only 1 bulk.
- Heroic Recovery takes you to 0 hit points, not 1.