The Fall of Plaguestone OOC [CLOSED]

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
So inspired by this Mini:
Dwarf Merchant.png
The concept is a dwarf laborer who isn't that great at traditional dwarven crafting or fighting, but great at lifting heavy things. Grimsby is out on the road due to his regret: While doing his job, a child was permanently injured. As a form of penance, he does manual labors.

The who got hurt and where he is from are flexible.

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
OK let me know if I got this wrong or not:

So I am still working on my background. I have not had much chance to work on it as I have a Disaster Recovery test coming up next week which is eating all of my free time. Hopefully I'll have everything done by the end of next week. I'll be ready at that time to jump in whenever you want @KahlessNestor

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
So I am still working on my background. I have not had much chance to work on it as I have a Disaster Recovery test coming up next week which is eating all of my free time. Hopefully I'll have everything done by the end of next week. I'll be ready at that time to jump in whenever you want @KahlessNestor
Real life first, always. Good luck on the test. We'll be ready for you whenever you are.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
OK let me know if I got this wrong or not:
Nothing jumps out at me as being wrong. Do you have a background, or are you still working on it?

If anyone else wants to take a look at the bio and comment, please feel free. Anyone who helps out with character auditing gets a Hero Point, because it's my least favorite job as a GM! LOL I tend to trust my players know what they're doing :D

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
Nothing jumps out at me as being wrong. Do you have a background, or are you still working on it?

If anyone else wants to take a look at the bio and comment, please feel free. Anyone who helps out with character auditing gets a Hero Point, because it's my least favorite job as a GM! LOL I tend to trust my players know what they're doing :D
Laborer. Unless you mean backstory, I am still working out the details on who and where.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
My only critique really is that you aren't using the text blocks on the last page to keep track of where you get what. Of course, this mainly just makes it hard toaudit said character.

Remove ads