• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Fifth City - Episode 1: The Gathering

Dr Simon

Explorer
"I, er, I'm not sure about this," says Veer, edging away from the dying thug. "We, um, we should be going..."

[sblock=OOC]
Die roller doesn't always seem to work for me here, and IC is down. Let's try:

[roll0]
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Castagyr, Dragonborn Paladin

FafnirAvatar.jpg
[sblock=Mini-stats]Castagyr
Init +1, Speed 20
AC 18; HP 11; Current: 11
Conditions in effect: Fire resistance
Dragon Breath: 1/1 avail
Divine Sense: 3/3 avail
Healing Hands: 5/5 points avail
Weapon in Hand: longsword
[/sblock]
Castagyr had not understood what their foe had said.

“What did he say? I take it he is not surrendering, yes?”

[sblock=Actions]Not his turn yet. Free Action Speech.
Castagyr's Intelligence Check (21)[/sblock][sblock=OOC]
Does anyone know of another die roller that uses links? I can't find one and for whatever reason the one here never works for me. In the meanwhile...
You can follow my link to Myth-Weavers and use that Thread. All you have to do is right click to call up the drop down pop-up menu and select "Copy Link Location" and paste it here. The dice roller is actually easier to use than Invis Castle or CoyoteCode.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
Veer glances nervously at the dragonborn and for a moment the words stick in his throat.

"N-no," he says. "Something about death taking us as well as him."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"He said, 'I am the sword guided by the wind; if death claim me, then let it claim my enemies as well.' and I have a really bad feeling it is not a bluff"

pathfinderq1

First Post
"That is a suicide oath! Get back!" Lenya's voice was louder and sharper than anything she had said previously- certainly not like a human shout, but clear enough. With an arrow still fitted to her bowstring, she started to edge even farther back away from the fight.

[sblock= OOC] Rolled by hand, Arcana 1d20+0= 12 [/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
Veer doesn't need telling twice, he scurries as far away from the thug as he is able.

OOC: Double move, or whatever the equivalent is in 5E (I forget for the moment).

Scotley

Hero

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Amisi and Castagyr realize that the ruffian leader is magically disguised...and the fiery glow from his eyes isn't actually coming from his eyes...as they have already melted from the fireball that is about to explode from his body.

Felix lands two solid blows, basically using the hilts of his blades as brass knuckles as he lands a blow directly under the man's chin, knocking him flat.

The man's entire body is now glowing softly, like the embers of a fire.

OOC: Initiative order...

20 - Castagyr
19 - 10 Ruffians (2 killed by Markus, 1 killed by Amisi, 1 killed by Korgon, 2 KO'd by Felix, 4 fleeing combat)
18 - Markus - 4 damage
16 - Balcony Bandit (wounded by Castagyr, killed by Lenya)
13 - Lenya - 2 damage
12 - Korgon - 8 damage (Korgon currently has a 1d6 he can add to any one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw in the next 10 minutes)
10 - Amisi - 1 damage
6 - Ruffian Leader - 80 damage (23 by Korgon, 44 by Felix, 8 by Castagyr, 5 by Lenya)
4 - Felix - 2 damage
3 - Veer

Castagyr, Markus, Lenya, Korgon, and Amisi are up. Veer, Lenya, and Amisi are already about 60 feet away. Felix is about 30 feet away. Markus is about 20 feet away. Castagyr and Korgon are still adjacent.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads