• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The first 10 people to post...

tuxgeo

Adventurer
is it safe for granny to hear?

SWAG off the top of my head: pay IRL money to ENWorld to get "Gold pieces" to spend in the store.

SWAG off the back of the fence: do volunteer work for ENWorld, such as submitting Reviews, or writing Adventures (the way Ranger Wicket does), or creating neat graphics (the way The Weem does -- although not as well as he does, since that would be a ridiculous thing to ask of anyone else).

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
Hee hee, I just bought a little entourage of vagrant hangers-on for myself.
It's like buying friends! But for poor people!

(Is that a bug or feature?)

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
The styled Usernames make it pretty difficult to identify Admins and Mods, I think.

Maybe it is time to think about a new way to make them stand out, like some kind of Batch? :)

Speaking of the styled usernames... looking at how it is displayed for the_orc_within (clashing with those underscores), maybe the links should be styled with text-decoration:none (at least those in the user info box next to the posts; though I generally prefer links to not be underlined (only when hovering the mouse over the link, but not normally)). ;)

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Pbartender

First Post
Hee hee, I just bought a little entourage of vagrant hangers-on for myself.
It's like buying friends! But for poor people!

(Is that a bug or feature?)

Heh... I was thinking the same thing. Only, it's too bad you can't buy more of the little buggers.

I was hoping to throw a party, but it's kind of pathetic when only five people off the street show up.

Remove ads