• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The first 10 people to post...

Pbartender

First Post
So how do I get some gold?

If you go to your profile and select the "Statistics" tab, you'll see a little section labeled "Currency" that displays the number of gold pieces you currently possess. That number is a hyperlink that will pop up a box that apparently allows you to purchase 5 points for $1 (either for yourself or for someone else), [-]though I haven't tested it's functionality yet myself.[/-]

EDIT: The amount in the pop-up is for the amount of GPs you want to buy. If you enter a number and click "Submit", it takes you to a Paypal page for EN World. Out of curiosity and to test it, I made a small donation about half an hour ago.

Last edited:

UnknownAtThisTime

First Post
I tried to buy 5 GP (out of curiosity), but it has not shown up. I think the thieves guild is taking it right off the top!

Say now, we've got some real currency inequity going on here. It's like the guy is printing money!

4l3on6.jpg

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I tried to buy 5 GP (out of curiosity), but it has not shown up. I think the thieves guild is taking it right off the top!

Say now, we've got some real currency inequity going on here. It's like the guy is printing money!

4l3on6.jpg

Plea don't do that - I didn't realise the purchase link was there, and it hadn't been set up to do anything at this point.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Uggh. OK, I guess I should activate it for the moment, since I can't work out how to remove the link. Don't want more people sending money and getting nothing.

I'll give you two guys 5 credits each manually.

Thing is, we haven't decided to keep this system. So spending actual money on username changes or gifts is going to be a waste if we decide against it. That's why I don't want anyone spending any real money right now.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Will it eventually be possible to get gold without spending money, such as every post gets you 1 gp, similar to CM?

I just wonder because I am unable to pay money.

Thanks!
GM

Orius

Legend
I kind of like it, though it would be good if we could select which items we get to display on our posts. Shame about the hanger-ons getting a price tag, evil wizards like me always have a use for disposable henchmen. :devil:

Also, I note somebody likes Final Fantasy Tactics.

Remove ads