The First Age of Man

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I'm not saying you are not correct in that they weren't meant for us, my brave Tekai, but I disagree, whatever we find is ours for the taking. To turn your back on opportunity is to defy the natural order in which we are all submerged. Doesn't a bear eat the honey out of a beehive, even if it wasn't intended for him? Even if he starves and destroys the hive? Chance has given us these objects, and as a mischievous mistress as chance is, I prefer to dance with her." Sheng makes a rebuttal. Words and ideas anre flowing more clearly to his mind now that he has the chance to interact with people. It amazes him how loneliness hardens one's mind and tongue.

Shayuri

First Post
"They made magic," Niraya says, having uncertainly watched the conversation so far. "They put it into these things. Maybe we should try to make friends with them?"

She looks at the ones who'd seen the totem, "How old was it? Could this have been some long-forgotten cache that no one's left to come for? Or was it set up more recently?"

Axel

First Post
Tekai replied with half a smirk, neglecting Sheng's argument for the moment. "Sheng saw some circles up a tree. I don't know how quickly a tree grows, but it was recent enough that the bark had to regrown."

Piston Honda

First Post
Quick clarification: While it wasn't ragged, it did not look very fresh either. I didn't go too much into detail since no one had Knowledge: Nature. My bad. ;)

Axel

First Post
ooc: Eh, we're arguing over something that probably isn't all that important, just to test character relationships. Isn't PbP grand.

Shayuri

First Post
Niraya shrugged. If it was up to her, she'd probably take them...but she wasn't the one who'd have to deal with that decision, or its consequences, this time.

"I've never heard of a tribe that follows that god," she says. "It might be very old."

Which made her think.

"...I wonder if there's more."

She looked at Inguar. "Do we have time to look?"

Remove ads