• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Forgotten Realms books I'd like to see.

JoeGKushner

First Post
I'd like to see a book about making campaigns that use many regiions of the Realms that don't wind up feeling where thep layers are just passing through. Things about timing, travel, trade, languages, and just me "cohesiveness" overall.

I'd killed for an Expanded Oriental Adventuers book with Kara Tur as the main land this time around with new regional feats, their version of the Samurai updated, along with the other classes, more martial arts, eetc...

Mokona

First Post
Felon said:
Considering it's a three-year-old post, just maybe you can cut the guy a wee bit of slack.

It is my goal to continue the discussion perhaps WotC made Champions of Valor because of his suggestion. I don't know.

Back on topic: Why haven't we seen an Expanded Oriental Adventures yet for 3.5? As far as I know that was a popular D&D book (and AD&D for that matter). I mean why would they pass up the chance to remake OA?

werk

First Post
Zarrock said:
Now that WotC have brought us the great FRCS, given us treatment on magic (MaoF), monsters (MooF), villains (LoD), deities (F&P), and soon the first geographical region as well as the rumoured races book...

Oh, this is a super old thread...started 6/26/02.

Mystery Man

First Post
Psion said:
Okay to the point, what I'd like to see:

The Complete Undermountain.

UM I&II (omitting that stupid test of Tyr thing in UMII), the lost levels, and Skullport all converted to 3e and updated, with stats for the new level that was in the FR Atlas.

They'll never print such a thing, but it would be cool.

I heartily second that!

shaylon

First Post
I would wonder if the poster who wrote this thread has enjoyed all the realms support since 2002?

I for one would be interested in some FR specific adventures and possibly some new Volo's guides. I always enjoyed those.

-Shay

Brakkart

First Post
More than anything I'd like to see regional sourcebooks covering:

1. Mulhorand, Murghom, Semphar, what is left of Unther and the Plains of Purple Dust/Raurin.
2. Chessenta and the Vilhon Reach
3. Damara, Vaasa, Narfell and Impiltur

As I'm already working on my next campaign which will be set in the east. already got the north-east realms in Unapproachable East, and the south-east realms in Shining South. just would be nice to have the lot in the middle nicely detailed, espcially Mulhorand which is going through a renaissance of power.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads