The Four Lands - Divine Avengers

Dracomeander

First Post
Gregory follows the others into the chamber.

"Quite an interesting and remote location you have chosen for yourself. Perhaps now would be the time for those introductions you deferred earlier."

J. Alexander

First Post
the ruins

The party enters into a 45 to 50 foot circular room with a large set of curved windows directly opposite the door. To the right there is a massive fireplace with four armchairs about it and to the left there is a large seating area dominated by a huge libary table some 20 feet long and five feet wide. Directly behind the table is a large bookshelf strecthing the better part of the left hand wall. A neatly dressed figure in black robes with a white lace shirt is seated in a hardback chair at one end of the table. Severla pots of tea are before him as well as platters of various scones and desert breads. "please do come in and have a seat"

Rhun

First Post
Bestor warily approaches, though he makes no move to take a seat. Wingaard remains at his side, though the wolfhound issues a low growl. The warrior is polite as he speaks, though."Who are you, sir, that dwells within these ruins?"

J. Alexander

First Post
Smiling at the challenge the man says "what ruins pray tell..all is not what it seems" taking a sip of tea he adds "I am Lord Asher, Duke of Antholl if it still existed"

Rhun

First Post
Keeping his courtesies, Bestor offers a short bow as he thinks a moment on the proper honorific. "Well met Your Grace. I am Bestor Drake, of Whitehold."

Nightbreeze

First Post
Harstard huffs and rolls his eyes. Certainly he has met enough mysterious know-it-all douchebags in the last few days to be impressed by yet another one. He just waits for the chatty members of his party to do their chatting.

J. Alexander

First Post
"I do detect your in a foul mood gentlmen so let me cut to the chase. You are on a dangerous mission and have no clue as to where to go. I have reveleant information for you but we must first come to terms. First and Foremost is that you swear to do no harm to me or mine and I shall require that to be witnessed upon your very hope of salvation under the Light. Second you are free to act on any infomration i provide as you deem fit. Third, I shall not lie to you but I may not be able to give you the direct information you require at times in regards to specifc questions or indiviudals we all hold various oaths that must be upheld rather right or wrong. Fourth, any treasure found or taken by you shall reamin your alone with the exception of 5 percent which is to be given to a religious or secular charity of my choice and ratifed by a majority voter of your party. And finaly you may not speak of me to anyone without my leave"

do we have terms?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: I'm unclear on one point. Two actualy. 1. Did the environment change? i.e. does it still looks like ruinous library? And 2. does this guy looks incorporeal as a spirit of some sort or seems corporeal? I'll post my response depending on these two.

Remove ads