The Funeral (Stonegood judging) [finished]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: She already used Goodberry, so now she has the berries on her--try another spell, though for a two round duration SNA1 is kind of a waste and makes her a target during the one round casting time. She's probably better off using Aid Another or something)

Someone

Adventurer
Niccolo and Raven run on the treacherous surface of the boats and barges , jumping to surround the adventurers, while Siobhan starts casting a spell. Meanwhile more warforged and construct climb the piers, while the ones that already were there advance and engage Lormand’s men, but it’s only Ceshil, who keeps at the eastern pier guarding the chest, who manages to knock down one of his foes with a spell. Only one warforged reaches Siobhan’s position, but in his haste he’s not able to attack and instead opts for jumping into the barge, and his great weight makes it rock like a wild colt. Siobhan has problems to keep her footing and concentration.

The adventurers react. Niccolo and Stulgar find themselves alone in the barge when one of the half orcs sweep the false workers out of it with a powerful sword strike. The woman meanwhile shoots a stream of fire at Raven, who can do anything but interpose her shield. Even then she’s badly burned as the flames flow around it.

[ooc: Raven and Niccolo both make their checks and maneuver to surround the woman and the half orcs. (Niccolo first drinks his potion)

The warforged, Ceshil and the swordmen maneuver and attack. One of them just jumps on Siobhan’s barge: she needs to make two separate checks: Balance DC 10 to keep her footing, and concentration, also DC 10, to keep the spell.

The woman casts Scorching ray. Raven fails her attack of opportunity (doesn’t even hit an image) and is hit for 16 damage.

One half orc fails his attack, the other one Cleaves through both of Lormand’s men.

Lormand and his guys.
Siobhan
Niccolo
Raven
Ceshil, swordmen, warforged
Half orcs, shifter (gone) and woman
Stulgar < ------
Orerreth.

Damage: Raven 16 hit points.]

Attachments

• piers.jpg
    piers.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 93

Someone

Adventurer
ooc: Rystil posted while I was making the round. Feel free to change Siobhan's actions. Probably after resolving Stulgar's turn we'll wait until Manzanita or Rystil are back; as I said in the first post, I'd prefer not to DM with only two active players.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Just change to Magic Stone as the sub spell. She can aid another once she figures out who to aid.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Fine, cast Magic Stone then, see if I care :p (seriously, go for it. I figured a wolf running around for 2 rounds would have been pretty usefull, but it's your character.)

Someone

Adventurer
ooc: ok, Siobhan has three magic pebbles in her hand and doesn't have to make the Concentration check, but she still has to make the Balance check.

Someone

Adventurer
Stulgar jumps on the small rowboat east of him, bounce back to the piers, and strike at the shifting images of the adventurer’s leader, not knowing very well who to hit. He half closes his eyes and trust his lick, and he’s rewarded when the axe is suddenly stopped and a woman’s cry resounds in the piers. Stulgar is surprised she survived the hit: something must have delayed or partially deflected the axe, or she’d be dead.

”Delay them!” says Lormand, pointing at the warforged. He studies the fight between your group and the woman and her half-orcs, as Orerreth prepares for a running jump.

[ooc: The direct route for Stulgar called for two attacks of opportunity, but he didn’t mention anyone, so I realized Bront must have been thinking on jumping on the small boat and then stepping back to the piers. He got lucky and hit the real image.

Everyone else just moved.

Initiative:

Lormand and his guys.
Siobhan < ------
Niccolo
Raven
Ceshil, swordmen, warforged
Half orcs, shifter (gone) and woman
Stulgar
Orerreth.

Damage: Raven 16 hit points.]

Attachments

• piers.jpg
    piers.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 92

Manzanita

First Post
Raven's not quite ready to die. She moves 30 feet north while sheathing her sword. Then she'll proceed to pull out her potion of CLW and drink it.

Remove ads