• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Gods Hate Us

Zerth

First Post
Baril

DM:
Baril checks the gate for traps (Search +13). If he finds none, he will try to open the gate. If he gets it opened, he will change his appearance back to himself.

Lou and Pabsit:

Half the arrows you've shot are still useable.

Oskar:
After a fairly thourough search of the Giant's body, the only thing you find beyond its large mace and a large bow with quiver is a small, circular pendant about the size of your hand. It has a strange, geometrical pattern on it that seems to rise up out of the pendant itself.

Baril:
The gate looks to be free of any kind of traps.

All:

The silence of the air is suddenly broken by a loud creaking noise. It is sudenly apparent that this is the sound of the gate's opening inward. In a few moments, its open enough for people to walk through, and standing there is Baril. Behind him, it looks to be a series of empty streets.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Mildly annoyed that he didn't get a chance to use his spell, but secretly pleased that the giant is beyond bothering them anymore, Ruslan holds out his hand to take the pendant.*

"Allow me to look, I may have an idea of what it is," Ruslan says quickly.

OOC - Knowledge (arcana) +27, Knowledge (history) +27, Knowledge (religion) +27, Knowledge (the planes) +13

deadestdai

First Post
Pabsit ignores the wailing dwarf, and walks past him toward Baril and the town gates. Shout "louderrr", why don't you idiot fatman? Perrrhaps the giant's frrriends haven't hearrrd you yet..... He grumbled.

Last edited:

Zerth

First Post
Baril

Baril casts a quick glance at the fallen giant. "I see you already took care of him. The bigger they are, the harder they fall," the gypsy says with a wicked smile.

Then he faces Pabsit, who is walking towards him. "I saw just some fleeing guards up on the wall. Seems like there's noone inside."

Ruslan:
While you do not seem to recognize the nature of the strange symbol, it does look strikingly similar to the object you saw watching you from behind before the Giant appeared.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Curious. I noticed a rather odd floating stone that was close to our campsite, right before the giant attacked. This pendant shows the same symbol. This must control the stone," Ruslan declares.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads