• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Gods Hate Us

guedo79

Explorer
Lousin returns his sword to the hilt and takes out his bow. Nocking an arrow he aims for the general area at the side of Pabsit.
(+24 1d8+5 + 1d6 nonlethal seeking. Hopefully seeking will help.)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Ruslan's ghostly hand floats alongside him as he directs his carpet a bit closer to the giant. With an elegant motion of his hand and a sonorous word, the hand turns a deep glowing red and flies to touch the giant.*

OOC - Moving to square 20L, then has spectral hand deliver vampiric touch to giant. Touch attack +13. 9d6 points of damage if touch is successful.

((...alright, sadly because I lost the last post, I don't have any details other than damage dealt. Here's a quick overview of the hard rules info:
-Lou's arrow hit and dealt 15 nonlethal damage
-Oskar provoked an AoO which missed, and his attack was a critical hit dealing 60 damage to the giant
-Pabsit jumped and moved without problem
-Baril had seen a guard before, so he can copy the look. However, no sign of the opening mechanism for the gate up on the wall.
-Ruslan was followed by Igor, and the Vampiric Touch spell dealt 47 damage to the Giant. Because of this, Ruslan has +47 hp.))

Just as Lou's arrow found its mark with no trouble, Oskar approached the Giant quickly, seeing the heavy morningstar suddenly coming crashing down at him. The Dwarf moved easily out of the way, causing the Giant's weapon to dig deep in the ground and leave him in a vulnerable position. Oskar took advantage of this with no problem, his axe swinging up and severing many of the muscles along the Giant's extended arm.

The loud yell of pain was an easy distraction for Pabsit, who's elaborate leap brought him around and next to Oskar. As he did so, he spread the dust from his pack along where the Giant's blurred form was. In a quick moment, the blurry outline that the Giant had once held faded, becoming extremely sharp and very easy to see.

Not a moment later, a ghostly hand sped in and grabbed onto the Giant's shoulder. Negative energy shot through its body, getting another groan out of the creature as the hand returned to Ruslan, who was feeling more energized after the spell.

((Next round. Again, Toryn's up first. Will have an updated. map after this round.))

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Pleased by his success, and feeling fairly confident, Ruslan points a single finger at the giant.*

"Die," he says simply.

OOC - Finger of death, Fort DC 25 or he takes 3d6+18 damage.

Zerth

First Post
Baril, now looking like a local guard, climbs down from the wall and descends to the city. He tries to locate the opening mechanism of the gate.

Juggernaut

First Post
***OOC*** Sorry for the delay, I am haveing internet probs, I will try to keep up while the cable company sorts out my probs. And now I discovered I left my books at the house we game at on Saturdays :( So without all the info and books here goes the best I can do...Sorry again.***

Toryn seeing Oskar charge into combat and others deal damage to the giant moves in closer and prepares to heal if needed, saving his offensive spells for the reinforcements that are inevitable.

Move back to original starting point to be closer to the action.

Lefferts

First Post
(assuming the giant is still in front of him on his turn)

Oskar will swing repeatedly at the giant grunting out the words Leave! Us! Alone! Dammit! - one word with every swing.

OOC - full attack action, +28/28/23/18,1d10+15,19-20x3 (+3d6 sneak attack if applicable), still dodging the giant for an AC of 46.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads