• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Godswar

Jemal

Adventurer
"I'm going to scout a ways in, see what I can find out about this barrier." Kel sends over the link, shapechanging into the fastest form available to him (I don't have my MM on me now, but believe that would be a dragon, fly speed 200.. if not, then the fastest creature available.). He attempts to Greater Teleport forward a few feet, to see if he's in the blockign zone yet.. If he isn't, he keeps going forward and trying again.

Once Kel is in the 'no-teleport-zone', he flies forwards for a minute to be absolutely sure, then attempts to teleport back to above the island, to see if the barrier is a one-way, or a two-way thing.

*EDIT: Um, I'll fly several hundred feet above the island, and stay at that height, before and after the Shapechange, btw... don't want to panic the goats too much. *L*

Last edited:

Wrahn

First Post
Without further input, Talariel will cast sending to Thondur: ""For what crime does the North march on the River Kingdom? We seek an audience to discuss this further."

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Wrahn said:
Without further input, Talariel will cast sending to Thondur: ""For what crime does the North march on the River Kingdom? We seek an audience to discuss this further."

An answer returns. "No audience is necessary. They are guilty in Baldur's death, and will pay for it."

Jemal

Adventurer
"The fastest mode of Transportation I have right now is Dragon-flight. Anybody mind flying on dragon-back?" Kel says, speaking to them as he begins his flight back out of the barrier-zone.

EDIT: Has the conversation about Baldur been transmitted via the mindlink? And if so, does Kel recognize the name Baldur?

Last edited:

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Jemal said:
"The fastest mode of Transportation I have right now is Dragon-flight. Anybody mind flying on dragon-back?" Kel says, speaking to them as he begins his flight back out of the barrier-zone.

EDIT: Has the conversation about Baldur been transmitted via the mindlink? And if so, does Kel recognize the name Baldur?

Anyone with any ranks in Knowledge (religion) will know that Baldur was one of the Norse gods, and was murdered. Blame was placed quite solidly on Loki at the time.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads