THE HEROES OF DYVERS CHAPTER 7: CLARE'S ERRAND

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Val The Axe chimes in: "Bah, she treats the leaf-eater here like her child, patronizing him and speaking condescendingly to him at every opportunity. She's USING you, boy! Wisen up!"

Waynan

Adventurer
Paying little attention to what was being said, at the moment, Tan says as he gets back on his feet: "Yes, definitely mindless." And obviously heartless, too, he thinks to himself.

Despite the pain from his wounds, Tam finds himself still holding the dagger, Darkfang. He finds himself enthralled for a moment at the make of it. It was truly a finely crafted blade. His admiration of the weapon is cut short by the continual stabs and twinges of pain from his wounds.
"Please," he says, feeling a little weak, slumping to his knees, "can someone help me?"

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Lathir nods to himself and sighs a bit of a snort. "Tam, my friend, you are one of a kind. I can help you or I am sure Vale has greater curative talent. I can also help myself and others. Vale and I should coordinate to maximize the efficiency of our combined curative abilities."
OOC: Lathir has several healing spells and will cast what is most expedient upon whomever is in need, including himself.

redraider629

Explorer
Kleborn brushes himself off, and says "It is more of a flesh wound, but if you have some healing spells to lend, I would feel a little better."

Thallok assists with helping Tam to Vale. He tells those with healing abilities, "Heal the others who need to be healed first, then you can take care of me."

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
GM:
STARTING CONDITION:
Kleborn is Moderately Wounded (37 pts.)
Lathir is Lightly Injured (18 pts.)
Xao is Lightly Injured (8 pts.)
Tam is Moderately Injured (24 pts.)
Thallok is Moderately Injured (29 pts.)

Lathir's Healing Spells:
Cure Moderate (2d8+10) on Kleborn and Thallok. (20,20)
Cure Light (1d8+5) twice on himself. (7,13)
Cure Light (1d8+5) on Xao. (9)

Sylvar's Healing Spells:
Cure Moderate (2d8+10) on Tam.
Taking Average: 4.5 + 4.5 = 9, +10 = 19. Not quite as good as Lathir got by rolling.

RESULTS:
Kleborn is still Lightly Injured (17 pts.)
Lathir is Healed Completely.
Xao is Healed Completely.
Tam is still Lightly Injured (5 pts.)
Thallok is still Lightly Injured (9 pts.)

What spells does Vale cast?

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
GM:
Posting on behalf of Vale to get things moving again.

Vale casts Mass Lesser Vigor on Kleborn, Tam, and Thallok. All three party members begin to feel better almost immediately. Within 2 minutes (actual time: 17 rounds) everyone is feeling perfectly healthy.

Since the END of the Lamia battle, including time to rush down the hallway to this room, talk to the Leonids, and have the battle, and to heal after the battle, took a total of 36 rounds (3 minutes, 36 seconds.) WOW. You guys stay busy!

DURATIONS: (Original duration) [Current count against duration, in rounds]

Fly: FLIGHT HAS ENDED.
Armor: 24 hours (14,400 rounds) [-160]
Shield: Less than 24 minutes (237 rounds) [-160]
Alter Self: Less than 120 minutes (1197 rounds) [-160]
Dragonskin: Less than 120 minutes (1197 rounds) [-160]
Prot. vs. Evil: Less than 24 minutes (237 rounds) [-160]
Blur: BLUR HAS ENDED.
Invocations from the twins: 24 hours (14,400 rounds) [-55]

Buffs from Khubsheth:
(Affecting: Dewydd, Sylvar, Respen, Vale, Kleborn, Thallok, Lenny, and Travis)

[Basically, everyone except Tam, Lathir, and Xao.]

Geas for the duration of the adventure.

+5 bonus to all saves (Guardian Bonus, stacks with everything) for the duration of the adventure.

Last edited:

Remove ads