• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Reveille said:
confused.gif
What exactly are you trying to produce?

A Beatles video of Hey Jude for Beatlesaroma.com. I seriously wished that I signed up for the King Kong video that the other production groups in my class was working on... they actually used one of the Armatures used in the original King Kong movie and interviewed one of the Kong's stop motion animators.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I did some checking... Metropolis is most likely is New York City or at least is located in New York State and even though Gotham 's location often varies, many sources seem to place Gotham in New Jersey.

anyways.. night folks.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Heckler said:
I've seen a map of the DC Universe somewhere, and FWIW, I remember Gotham is in New Jersey and Metropolis is in Delaware.
So where's Sin City then? I need to find that kind of map too.

Heckler

First Post
Found this: Atlas of the DC Universe

The information presented in this atlas is based on the Atlas of the DC Universe supplement for Mayfair Games' DC Heroes RPG and the Secret Files: Guide to the DC Universe 2000 comic. I have tried to included up-to-date information from recent comics but I sadly can't know everything.

I don't know how "official" it is, but it looks like a pretty good site so far. Clearly shows Gotham and Metropolis.

I'll take a look for Sin City. Is it DC? Are you looking for its location in the states or an actual city map?

In my GIS for "DC Universe map" I came across maps for Gotham and Central City. :cool:

Heckler

First Post
"Sin city map" just turns up movie posters and Las Vegas maps. I'll see what Dark Horse gets me.

edit: I'm getting nothing. Will the Gotham City map work for you instead?

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads