• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Reveille said:
That'd hurt. You'd need an adamantine unmbrella with magically strengthened leather covers. :uhoh: :heh:
Which mob drops the umbrella and is it a purple?
face-laugh.png

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I think Penguins drop purple umbrellas... that and stogies.

As far as the eclipse is concerned, I only to see that a small fuzzy black chunk was taken out of the moon's left side. In other works, I missed it

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Reveille said:
The game starts in the virtual world, so I need Blackrat to finish up and post his avatar character. After he does that I'll start up the In Character thead.
Working on it as fast as I can. Ready by tomorrow. Promise :uhoh:
Hafrogman said:
Ah, so it's all the rodent's fault! Where is that dirty rat, anyways?
Hmph. It's always the rodent's fault. It's just the same thing as in the dark-ages. We get the blames.... Oh, this time IT IS the rodent's fault :heh: ? Whoops, my bad. Sorry... I'll get to it ASAP.
Rev said:
Probably sleeping right now. Its 12:23 am in London and 1:23 am in Prague right tnow.
And it was 2:23 here. So yeah, I was asleep. Workday today.
The kind of person that has a day job. People unlike me. I'm up anywhere between 11 am to 2 pm and stay up till about 6 am.
I was wondering one day what you were doing up at noon finland time. Must've been 3am or something there.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Reveille said:
So, you're on Eastern European Time (EET). ;) :D
You could say it like that too. I usually tell people that I live on my own personal time-zone. Which is usually at least three thousand years behind or a few hundred years ahead of others. My mind tends to live in ancient egypt or in the universe of B5 depending on the day :lol: .

Remove ads