The Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar

Walking Dad

First Post
Fantalass

Fantalass casts a spell protective on himself and draws his wand.

[sblock=OOC]

cast mage armor for +4 armor
draw mage missle wand

---

Fantalass
AC 12 (T11, FF10), HP 12/12, F +1,R+2,W+4

Acid Dart: 7/7 (+3, 1d6+2) (includes Point Blank bonus)
Magic Missle Wand: 20/50 (1d4+1)

Prepared Spells:
DC = 10 + spell level + 3
Cantrips- 3, 1st- 2+1
0: Dancing Light, Detect Magic, Message, Ray of Frost
1: Mage Armor - Color Spray, Mage Armor, Mount
2: Stone Call - Invisibility, Resist Energy

Effects:

Caty: AC 16 (T14, FF14), HP 6/6, F +2,R+2,W+4 (Imp. Evasion)

[/sblock]

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Seeing the Lemures come for Crystin, he can only feel a sickening in his stomach that rises when he feels her hand on his shoulder and she offers to protect him. She didn't know any better. She thought she was helping, but she was only setting herself up to die. Perhaps the others as well, as he looks about the battlefield.

"Gracenys... please don't let my death be in vain..."

No sooner does he utter the words before the makeshift belt glows brightly, with the vivid images coming to life as if they were freshly created. He feels his weapon pulse for a second, and he prepares to fight to the death.

Swiftly thinking on it, his protection is not needed, as the foes have other things on their mind. A thought of destruction overcomes him, as he only wants to see these creatures hewed down in mass. He calls back to Crystin, "Use the spell on yourself..."

Preparing for the oncoming creatures, he decides to try and even the playing field. He grabs his silversheen vial and tosses it at the ground at Barriks feet. Nodding to the warrior, he then awaits the hoard. He hews down the first lemure that ignores him, as the blade cuts the creature nearly in half. One down, Aaron looks at the rest of the foes, as they move in to get to Crystin. He can only hack at their claws when they reach for Crystin, as there are too many to bring down so quickly. (All three AoO's hit, so she gets +2 AC for three attacks on her, and he will take her damage if they still hit her)

"Flank them Barrik and Marda!"

[sblock=Aaron Actions and Stats]Standard Action to activate Dream Shroud (Weapon aligned to GOOD for 3 minutes)
Swift Action to switch to Destruction Judgement power (+1 dmg)
Move action to grab silversheen
Free action to drop it in Barriks square

AoO = 4/round
1 AoO reserved for first Lemure that provokes AoO while flanking with Marda
3 AoO’s reserved for BodyGuard for Crystin, DC10, +2AC, and if they still hit her, he will take the damage using In Harm’s Way feat

Align Weapon GOOD (30 rounds)
Bless (+1Att, 29 rounds)
Shield of Faith (+2 Deflection AC, 29 rounds)
Bastard Sword in hand, +7 to hit (+9 if flanking), 1d10+4 (+1d6 if flanking), good aligned
HP 27/27
AC 19
Spells per Day "_" equals unused slot, "X" equals used spell slot
1st LVL - (X)(_)(_)(_)[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Torrent quickly draws her own silversheen from her belt pouch. She has trouble opening it with her axe still in hand, but gets it open as the lemures start to surround the group. "Come on, come on." she grumbles as if it will speed up the process.

The lemures swarm the group and Cyrstin in particular. One claws at her missing as Aaron helps to defend her, the others are to slow and just move in. Frighten she starts to cast her spell to protect herself while avoiding the claws of the lemures. Scared and uncertain the combo is enough to distract the poor girl from getting the spell off. "I can't!" she cries to Aaron's back. "Were going to die!"

The stones called by Fantalass have covered most of the road but that doesn't stop the breaded devil.

BAMPH

And he teleports behind the group in a shower of fire and swirling ash. His glaive held ready it threatens all those around him. The devil looks from person to person truly indecisive as to whom to start with. "Yes you are," he replies to Cyrstin. The snide remark coming from his large toothy grin.

[sblock=Actions]
Listed in INIT order (btw)
Round 2:
Aaron - activte magic item, retrieve item
Torrent - retrieve item, apply potion
Kazyk - teleport
Lemures - various (only one in range to att after Aaron killed one)
Spirit - is up
Cyrstin - cast on defensive (failed)
Marda - not gone
Barrik - not gone
Gulujak - not gone
Fantalass - not truly gone but actions listed - if you keep your action listed you will need to cast on defensive or suffer an AoO, or someone may kill a close by lemure giving you a 5' step chance [/sblock]
[sblock=Status]

Lemure-1 5/14HP

Cyrstin Spells:
(x),(x),(-),(-), - bonded item[/sblock]

Attachments

• Infernal Harrier rd3.5.jpg
    Infernal Harrier rd3.5.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

jbear

First Post
Relic, sensing the danger from the devil's reach weapon, steps back slightly off the edge of the path, preferring flames to flesh biting steel. He knocks another arrow and whispers a prayer under his breath, sending it flying into the midst of melee with expert precision, towards the already badly wounded Lemure.

"Die, please make it die..."

[sblock=Actions]5ft step to I12 into orange area.Unsure what that means but I'm imagining something to do with the amount of fire around. Swift action to keep Fire Shield up. And shoots Bow at Lemure 1, still in Point Blank range and with no penalty (I think) as I have Precise Shot feat [/sblock]

[sblock=Spirit's Status]
Elven Rogue 2/Wizard 1
INIT: +3 Perception: +12
Conditions: Stand the heat (potion), bless, Flame Shield
AC: 15 (Touch: 13 Flatfooted: 12)
HP: 20/20
BAB: +1 CMB: +1 CMD: 14
Fort: +2 Reflex: +6 Will: +3
Speed: 30 ft
Energy Resistance: fire 5
Spell Failure: 10%
In Hand: Longbow with +1 Arrows (+6 Attack (Bless); 1d8+1 dmg);With Point Blank Shot (+7 Atk; 1d8+2 dmg)
Arrows: 47/50
Spells: (0-level) Resistance, Detect Magic, Daze; (1st level) Gravity Bow, Mage Armour, Burning Hands
Flame Jet: 6 of 6 uses remaining
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC] What is the ruling on having an object in one hand and fighting with a one handed weapon in the other. Or put into context, can I keep my bow held in one hand, as i might a torch, or a sack of stones and draw my sword with the other and fight with it without a penalty? Or do I have to drop the bow? [/sblock]

Last edited:

Dragonwriter

First Post
Barrik whirls on the lemure next to him as Gulujak lunges into the fray, head shooting from his shoulders and biting the blob-thing!

[sblock=OOC]
Barrik attacks Lemure 1. Gulujak moves 3 squares west to M7 and attacks Lemure 1. He'll take AoOs from Lemures 1 and 5. His AC is 23 against AoOs (Mobility feat).

Barrik AC 20 (16 normal) HP 26/26
Summons: 0/4 used
1-level spells: 1/4 used

Gulujak AC 19 (23 vs AoO) HP 24/24
10-ft reach, +6 bite for 1d6+3 damage and Trip +5 (for AoOs).
[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
Marda eyes the mace in her hand and with a shrug drops it and her shield and pulls off the silver greataxe from her backpack... She smiles eyeing the beastie before her and swings down with the large weapon.

((drop weapon/sheild, draw weapon, attack lemure 3 1d20+7=13 +2 for flank which I forgot = 15 (hit) for 1d12+3=4 damage from a silver weapon (the dice hate me... :mad: ) ))

[sblock=Marda's Status]Dwarven Cleric 2/Fighter 1
Initiative: +1 Perception: +8
Conditions: Stand the heat (potion), bless, divine favor (10 rounds)
AC: now 18 ((21 (11 touch; 20 flat-footed)))
HP: 24 of 24
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +5 Ref: +1 Will: +5
In Hand: Masterwork Silver Greataxe (+7 Attack / 1d12+3)
Spells: (0-level) Create Water, Detect Magic, Mending, Stabilize; (1st level) Stand the Heat, Bless, Command, Divine Favor (color notes cast)
Channel Energy 5 of 5 uses remaining; Inspiring Word: 4 of 5 uses remaining; Touch of Glory: 5 of 5 uses remaining[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Spirit drops back off the road a little and draws his bow. The flames of the forest fire lick at him and Will. Spirit feels nothing as the flames touch him but Will screeches like only a monkey in pain can. The poor familiar tries to duck between his masters back and backpack to hide from the flames.

Marda draws the silvered great axe the group retrieved from the dead Rageasian and hopes it will help bring down the devil and it's minions.

Gulujak moves to get at the wounded lemure as claws from another swipe at him. Teh nimble eidolon dodges the claws before attacking alongside his summoner. He and Barrik are lucky enough to dispatch the wounded lemure but it doesn't go down easy.

Fantalass steps away from the bearded devil and cast a spell to protect him as he finds himself in the thick of the fight.

[sblock=Actions]
Listed in INIT order (btw)
Round 2:
Aaron - activte magic item, retrieve item
Torrent - retrieve item, apply potion
Kazyk - teleport
Lemures - various (only one in range to att after Aaron killed one)
Spirit - fires bow hits (dmg=1)
Cyrstin - cast on defensive (failed)
Marda - drops weapons, re-arms, attack (miss)
Barrik - attack, hits (dmg=3)
Gulujak - attack, hits (dmg=2) kills lemure #1
Fantalass - 5' step, cast spell, draw wand [/sblock]
[sblock=Status]
Will 4/10 HP

Cyrstin Spells:
(x),(x),(-),(-), - bonded item[/sblock]
[sblock=Notes] Between the orange and red line anyone inside that area must roll a Reflex save DC12 or catch on fire. On the other side of the red line the save DC goes up to 15. DMG = 1d6. Also anyone spending more than 1 minute on the other side of the red line must roll a Fort save to avoid smoke inhalation (DC varies due to depth inside the forest fire)

jbear you may hold any item you can in one hand and still wield and attack with a sword in the other.

DW please roll another AoO for Gulujak as lemure #5 moves around to get at Cyrstin (WD was right they are mindless).[/sblock]

OOC: Top of Round 3

Attachments

• Infernal Harrier rd3.jpg
    Infernal Harrier rd3.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

jbear

First Post
OOC: So me and Will are one fire? As in we will be burnt again at the start of our next turn? Or is it at the end? How does Will work, he gets his own actions like the Eidolon does? I hadn't even thought about putting Will in danger ... that was stupid.

Dragonwriter

First Post
The swift wolf-head flies out at the passing lemure, snapping and snarling. He rips a chunk of blob-flesh from the thing and yanks it to the ground by sheer force!

[sblock=OOC]
AoO forthcoming. To speed things up, you could roll my AoOs, HM. :)
[/sblock]

Remove ads