The Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar

Dragonwriter

First Post
Barrik and Gulujak hack and bite at the lemure remaining near them.

[sblock=OOC]
Re: Mobility tactics, that was the idea. ;) I aim to eventually get the Large evolution and the Spring Attack feat for Gulujak, then possibly do some Mounted Combat, or at least hit-and-runs with his Trip ability. And I totally intend to get multiple heads and go Cerberus style. :D

Standard attacks, rolls include Flanking and Dirty Fighting bonuses.

Barrik AC 20 (16 normal) HP 26/26
Summons: 0/4 used
1-level spells: 1/4 used

Gulujak AC 19 (23 vs AoO) HP 24/24
10-ft reach, +6 bite for 1d6+3 damage and Trip +5 (for AoOs).
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Fantalass

Fantalass steps behind an ally for cover and uses his wand to fire a glowing ball of force on one of the lemures, again.

[sblock=OOC]
active spells: mage armor for +4 armor, stand the heat

move: 5ft step to O6
standard: uses mage missle wand on lemure on M6

---

Fantalass
AC 12 (T11, FF10), HP 12/12, F +1,R+2,W+4

Acid Dart: 7/7 (+3, 1d6+2) (includes Point Blank bonus)
Magic Missle Wand: 18/50 (1d4+1)

Prepared Spells:
DC = 10 + spell level + 3
Cantrips- 3, 1st- 2+1
0: Dancing Light, Detect Magic, Message, Ray of Frost
1: Mage Armor - Color Spray, Mage Armor, Mount
2: Stone Call - Invisibility, Resist Energy

Effects:

Caty: AC 16 (T14, FF14), HP 6/6, F +2,R+2,W+4 (Imp. Evasion)

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Torrent backs away the wound across her upper torso has an anger black look to it. She spontaneous casts a spell of healing to get her quickly back into the fight.

The last two lemures move up to Cyrstin but cringe as they get within striking distance. Then both collapse into piles of dirty flesh as they're wounds finally doing them in. At almost the same time Aaron dispatches the last lemure leaving only Kazyk left standing alone.

Undaunted the bearded devil grunts and takes a swing at Aaron. "You sure do dish it out well. Let's see how you take it boy!" The glaive comes down hard biting into Aaron's shoulder. Kazyk eyes up Marda but thinks better of it as he moves away from the dwarf to take advantage of his longer weapon. "Not bad, bet that stings though doesn't it?"

[sblock=Actions] Not doing a map as two maps per round is starting to confuse me. Torrent 5' step to J7 and Kazyk 5' step to J9.

All lemures are dead.

Spirit and Marda to finish the round.

Aaron is at 17/27 HP and has Bleed2 condition. Seems it could be healed before the start of your turn where it would then deal the damage.[/sblock]
[sblock=Notes] Thanks for the correction Songdragon - I should never try and do things by memory.

And FtF that sounds reasonable but I will hit the boards this week to see. For now we will play it on a one for one. Monster gets two attacks - make two AoO's and you can use In harm's Way to take damage from both if needed.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
Marda considers her companions for the moment and does not overly like the look of the devil's reach weapon. Marda steps forward and then calls to her Goddess, "Gracenyes, I ask for your aid to heal those that battle this evil before us!" A waves of holy energies wash over all her allies and somehow do not aid the devil any...

((5ft step to L-11, Channel Energy (choosing to exclude Kazyk) 1d6+3=9 hps heals by all. Feel the love of Gracenyes! :angel: ))

[sblock=Marda's Status]Dwarven Cleric 2/Fighter 1
Initiative: +1 Perception: +8
Conditions: Stand the heat (potion), bless, divine favor (10 rounds)
AC: now 18 ((21 (11 touch; 20 flat-footed)))
HP: 24 of 24
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +5 Ref: +1 Will: +5
In Hand: Masterwork Silver Greataxe (+7 Attack / 1d12+3)
Spells: (0-level) Create Water, Detect Magic, Mending, Stabilize; (1st level) Stand the Heat, Bless, Command, Divine Favor (color notes cast)
Channel Energy 4 of 5 uses remaining; Inspiring Word: 4 of 5 uses remaining; Touch of Glory: 5 of 5 uses remaining[/sblock]

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
"I can take it. Can you?" Aaron asks, as Marda heals up his wounds. He spots the others, turning his gaze towards Barrik and his wolf. He knows they are his best option, as he calls out, "Remember our tactics last time..." (Flank, please if possible)

jbear

First Post
The divine healing that soothes both Spirit and Will's burns and cuts, (praise be to Gracenyes!! :) ) also bolsters Spirit's resolve. He looks for an opportunity to draw his blade and open a deep hole in Kazyk's back, silver weapon or not.

OOC: I'm unsure what I would like to do is possible, so I'll ask. I read you can draw a weapon as part of a normal move action. So my doubt is, can I step in to the devil and draw my sword as a single move action, or is a 5' step not considered a 'normal' move action? Second question: Delaying. Spirit wants to be flanking before he attacks to get in his Sneak Attack dmg. Do I have to delay my entire turn until someone steps into a square that I can flank with and take my turn afterwards, or can I step in and then delay the attack til when someone steps in and completes the flank? Depending on the answer I'll do one of the following things:

Swift Action maintain Fire Shield. Free Action: Drop bow. Move Action: Draw elven curve blade and step in 5ft to square I10; delay attack until either Torrent or hopefully Aaron can step into K8 to flank Kazyk with me so Spirit can Sneak Attack.

Or Delay Turn until Aaron or Torrent can move to K8 and then step in and attack from I10; Spirit will call out to them in this case: "Distract him and we will find a weak point at his back!"

If neither of those are possible because I can't draw my blade as part of the 5ft step then: Swift action: maintain Fire Shield; Free Action: Drop Bow. 2 Move actions: Draw Elven Curve Blade and 5ft step to I10 so Aaron can use me to flank Kazyk.

[sblock=Spirit's Status]
Elven Rogue 2/Wizard 1
INIT: +3 Perception: +12
Conditions: Stand the heat (potion), bless, Flame Shield
AC: 15 (Touch: 13 Flatfooted: 12)
HP: 20/20 (Healed 9 hp by Marda to Max)
BAB: +1 CMB: +1 CMD: 14
Fort: +2 Reflex: +6 Will: +3
Speed: 30 ft
Energy Resistance: fire 5
Spell Failure: 10%
In Hand: Longbow with +1 Arrows (+6 Attack (Bless); 1d8+1 dmg);With Point Blank Shot (+7 Atk; 1d8+2 dmg)
Arrows: 47/50
Spells: (0-level) Resistance, Detect Magic, Daze; (1st level) Gravity Bow, Mage Armour, Burning Hands
Flame Jet: 6 of 6 uses remaining
[/sblock]

[sblock=Spirit's Monkey Familiar: Will]
Monkey (Familiar)
Ape, Monkey CR 1/4
XP 100
N Tiny animal
Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5

[sblock=DEFENSE]
AC 16, touch 16, flat-footed 14 (+2 Dex, +2 size, +2 Natural)
hp 10/10 (healed 9 hp by Marda to Max)
Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3
[/sblock]
[sblock=OFFENSE]
Speed 30 ft., climb 30 ft.
Melee bite +5 melee (1d3–4)
Space 2-1/2 ft.; Reach 0 ft.
[/sblock]
[sblock=STATISTICS]
Str 3, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 7, Wis 12, Cha 5
Base Atk +1; CMB +1; CMD 7
[/sblock]
[sblock=Skills]
Feats Weapon Finesse
Skills Acrobatics +10, Climb +10, Perception +5;
Racial Modifiers +8 Acrobatics
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
[sblock=5-foot move]
OOC: Miscellaneous Actions

The following actions take a variable amount of time to accomplish or otherwise work differently than other actions.
Take 5-Foot Step

You can move 5 feet in any round when you don't perform any other kind of movement. Taking this 5-foot step never provokes an attack of opportunity. You can't take more than one 5-foot step in a round, and you can't take a 5-foot step in the same round that you move any distance.

You can take a 5-foot step before, during, or after your other actions in the round.

You can only take a 5-foot-step if your movement isn't hampered by difficult terrain or darkness. Any creature with a speed of 5 feet or less can't take a 5-foot step, since moving even 5 feet requires a move action for such a slow creature.

You may not take a 5-foot step using a form of movement for which you do not have a listed speed.

It is an odd action to be sure.

In genreal, you need the move action to draw the weapon either way. You can do it with a move action if you have a +1 bab. A 5ft move does not count as a move action.

So I do not see a problem with you wish to do... but will let HM make the final call.[/sblock]
((Query, why do people use the d20pfsrd when there is one from piazo's own site (Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document) ))

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Marda brings everyone back to health with the power of the noble goddess Gracenyes. The devil watches curiously as the wounds inflicted by his weapon heal and close and he smiles.

[sblock=Actions]
Listed in INIT order
Round 4:
Aaron - attack, hit (dmg=14) Killed lemure#4
Torrent - attack, hit (dmg=6)
Kazyk - att Aaron hit (dmg=10), att Marda miss
Lemures - moved tried to attack failed due to spell - went unconscious/unsummoned, mindless?? (oh yes)
Spirit - delay
Cyrstin - total defense
Marda - 5' step. channel energy (heals for 9)
Barrik - attack, hit (dmg=4)
Gulujak - attack, miss
Fantalass - 5' step, use wand (dmg=3) [/sblock]
[sblock=Status]
Torrent - 28/28 HP
Spirit - 20/20 HP
Will - 10/10 HP
Kazyk - 51/57 HP
Aaron - 27/27 HP

Cyrstin Spells:
(x),(x),(x),(-), - bonded item[/sblock]
[sblock=Notes]
So Aaron is up followed by Torrent. If Aaron doesn't grab the K8 spot she will and thus Spirit will get to go before Kazyk. So go ahead and post your action jbear maybe FtF will use something to help you get in a good swing. ;) [/sblock]

Attachments

• Infernal Harrier rd5.jpg
    Infernal Harrier rd5.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 60

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Biding his time, Aaron calls out to the fiend, as his wounds heal. "There is nobody here to help you anymore."

Aaron notices Spirits' gaze at the glaive wielding warrior. Spotting Torrent as well, he knows this is his best chance. "They will keep me alive, while I bring you to your knees..."

He then moves, allowing the devil to take a swipe at him, but knowing his own attack should prove much more fatal. He calls out, "Now Spirit!"

When Spirit attacks, it is all that Aaron needs, as his blade flashes out towards Kazyk. The blade again finds its mark, as the wound opens on Kazyk.

[sblock=Aarons Actions and Stats]MOVE to K8, drawing AoO from the devil (AC19)
READY Action to attack once Spirit Attacks (Spirits' Delay should go off now)
Flank attack Kazyk
Healing Aura, +1HP/round

Will use AoO's for Bodyguard for Torrent and against Kazyk if he tries to run
AoO's = 4/round
Healing Judgment power (+1HP/Round)
Align Weapon GOOD (27 rounds)
Bless (+1Att, 26 rounds)
Shield of Faith (+2 Deflection AC, 26 rounds)
Bastard Sword in hand, +7 to hit (+9 if flanking), 1d10+3 (+1d6 if flanking), good aligned
HP 27/27
AC 19
Spells per Day 1st LVL - (X)(_)(_)(_)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads